Where did you go?

It was strange. Moonjo watched as the tiny human sat on their couch, his eyes glued to the TV. Jongwoo left a few minutes after they arrived to their apartment, and told him to look after the kid meanwhile. He wasn't sure what to do with the child, so he did the most rational thing: he put some cartoons on and let him have fun. And it was working perfectly.

He was still processing the last few days, but there were a few blank spaces in the dentist's memory, and Jongwoo was also confused as what exactly happened. He would need to try and find a way to remember what exactly happened back at Gukjae's house, because, somehow, Moonjo felt as if he was missing something. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and leaving the cup of coffee on the kitchen counter. The dentist was so tired, he just wanted to go to sleep for a hundred year...

The sudden laughter of the kid woke him up, his tiny footsteps echoing in the house as he got closer to the TV. That was another problem he would need to resolve soon. His darling was over the moon with that child, even if Jongwoo didn't want to admit it. During the car ride, the writer kept checking on the kid, and made Moonjo stop several times so the kid could drink or eat something, even play a little. Moonjo did tell him he would need to act as if the child was his own, but...at some point, the kid would need to go.

A child wasn't a cat. He couldn't just simply pick it up from the streets and raise it. Firstly, he didn't know anything about children, and secondly, he wasn't up to the job. He was just...trying to help the kid. Moonjo just couldn't go and drop the kid off in a police station, not after what happened before. What if that guy finds the child? Then what?! And Jongwoo, his darling...he practically begged him to save the child, even when he was passing out. He knew his darling was caring, and he was attached to the tiny human, even if he barely knew him.

The dentist walked towards the living room, trying to be quiet. He saw the kid sitting on the floor, staring as cartoons sang. The kid looked so concentrated, barely registering anything else. An earthquake would happen and as long as the cartoons were on, that kid wouldn't move an inch. The dentist scoffed, taking another sip of his coffee, closing his eyes for a few minutes. He had barely slept these past two days, and he couldn't just leave the kid alone, in case it hurt itself. But he woke up when he felt a sudden tug on his pants. He looked down, the child next to him. He was silent, staring at Moonjo.

"What?" The dentist raised an eyebrow, pulling the kid's hand away from his pants. The kid didn't reply, just looked at him, his round and big eyes drilling into him. "What do you want?" Moonjo didn't want to groan, but the kid was really frustrating. The kid just played with his shirt, his body shaking a little. Was he scared? Was he cold? "Look, kid, if you don't speak, I can't help you," The kid whined, moving in tiny steps. Moonjo frowned. "W-What? You want to play or..."

The kid pouted, grabbing his hand and tugging. The dentist didn't understand what was going on, and the kid refused to talk. Moonjo groaned, ruffling his hair, and then heard the kid walking away. Or at least he tried. The kid was wobbling, and ended up falling down, sobbing more.

"Woah, hey, watch out! You're going- Oh..."

Moonjo grabbed the kid, rushing to the bathroom. He remembered how Jongwoo took the kid to the bathroom during their way back home, and how the kid did the same weird wobbly walk. But he wasn't sure what to do, and he was completely frozen to the idea of helping the kid go...do whatever he needed. He had never taken care of a kid before! How Jongwoo did this?!

"Ok kid, I...Oh my god...Ok, let's..." Moonjo felt lost. The kid was on the verge of crying, and he didn't know what to do. "Ok, ok! Don't cry! Look, I...Do whatever you need to do, I'll wait outside, ok? Wait, can you reach or...?"