Little Doe with no home -Pt. 2-

TW: Mention of pedophilia, human trafficking 

----------------------------------------------------------00_00--------------------------------------------------------------

"...You can say goodbye. I'll go in first. Remember, we found the boy after a hiking trip, we couldn't find his parents and he doesn't talk. We came here after two hours waiting for someone to appear. Understood?" Moonjo turned his head, the face mask already covering half of his face. He was wearing glasses, but those weren't his glasses. "Understood?"

"...I understand"

"...Ok"

Moonjo took a deep breath before leaving the car, walking to the police station. He was actually nervous, but tried to stay calm. He had made sure to clean off any blood from his hands and face, and even bought new clothes to try and avoid wearing something it might still have blood on it.

After Jongwoo fainted, Moonjo didn't know what to do. He thought he was dying, the blood drenching his darling's clothes burned in his memories. It was just when he made sure that Jongwoo was still alive and taking care of the wound quickly, he started to process what was going on. Jongwoo would be ok, he wasn't stabbed, but that impostor must have slashed his hip. He would live, maybe there would be a scar, but he could live with that.

He also needed to take care of the two bodies in the house. It'd been so long since he had killed someone, it felt strange for a few moments. It felt strange, now that it downed on him he just killed someone with his face. For a second, Byungsoo's smiling face popped in his mind, but he didn't kill his brother. That THING wasn't his brother. And he didn't care who he was or why the hell he had his face. He just wanted to take Jongwoo back home and forget about all of this, and find that bastard of Gukjae and KILL HIM!!

And, of course...he needed to take care of the loud and tiny human. The little boy was clinging to Jongwoo's arm, sobbing. The dentist tried to grab him, wanting to make sure he wasn't hurt, but the little gremlin kicked and screamed at him, and even run from him. Moonjo had to run after that little boy for some minutes, since the kid could crawl under beds and chairs, making it difficult. He had to catch him with a sheet he found in the bedroom, as if he was hunting a little pig. The boy squeaked and tried to escape from him, but Moonjo couldn't let the boy run into the kitchen and see the blood, even less the dead woman. So the dentist wrapped the boy's body with the sheet, making sure he couldn't run.

He left the kid and Jongwoo in one of the other rooms, and then Moonjo got in action. First, he searched for his lost phone and wallet, and found them in the same place where he first woke up. He also found Jongwoo's belongings, all of them in a cardboard box. He wondered what were they planning on doing with Jongwoo, but that didn't matter anymore. Then, the dentist took care of the woman's body. The dentist couldn't explain why, but seeing her cold body made his heart stop for a second.

Her once shiny blonde hair looked dirty, and her pale blue eyes were lifeless, their shine long gone as they stared into nothing. Moonjo had always left the aftercare of his victims to the twins and Nambok, since he only focused on his art. Cleaning was never something he cared for, so it was difficult for him to know how to dispose of a body, especially after so many years of the last time he killed someone. But, somehow, touching her lifeless body felt strange.

It hurt, the tips of his fingers burning when he tried to move her body. She was so cold, but for his hands, her skin was burning. He could heard a faint sobbing in the back of his head, but there weren't any tears in his eyes. He didn't cry for her, but his heart felt heavy. At some point, he just left her on the floor, laying her down and covering her face with a cloth he found, and left. For some reason, Moonjo felt a great pressure in his chest as he touched her, it was too much to handle.