Chapter 3 - To Follow You Home

Chapter 3*

Hu Renhui's eyes instantly went wide, and the expression on her face was indefinable; whether it was confusion, shock, or horror.

Qu Chu was like being struck by lightning, with a dazed face, he turned his head to look at Xie Qianyu. He felt that the other party's hand was already wrapped around his body, and the other hand was holding one of his hands, not too lightly but not too heavily. By the feel of it, it seems to be a ten-finger grip.

Qu Chu: "......"

He twisted his body violently, and his elbows were stretched backwards, trying to break free from Xie Qianyu. But, he don't know what kind of evil kung fu Xie Qianyu had practiced, he couldn't break free.

—He is also a man of 6'1". There is not much difference in height between them, at most three or four centimeters. But in terms of strength, it feels like there is more than an order of magnitude difference!

At that moment, he heard Xie Qianyu's deliberately low voice ringing in his ears: "Please, do me a favor, I'm about to lose my innocence."

My own cousin—this one mouthful of aunt, my innocence is not guaranteed, so to speak.

Qu Chu rolled his eyes irritably, he said in his heart that he doesn't care about someone's innocence. And... he was spending time with this trigger woman[1], what's the point of talking about innocence?

TN: [1] trigger woman ~ refer to ch. 1

Simply ridiculous!

Blame it on yourself!

Just when Qu Chu had gathered all his strength in his arms, and wanted to give Xie Qianyu an over-the-shoulder slam, he saw his cheating father walking towards him.

The anger in Qu Chu's heart was rising. Sure enough, where there is this woman, there is his so-called father!

Qu Chu finally stood with Hu Renhui, and he only felt his eyes sting. That over-conceited feeling burns up again in his heart, he released the force from his arms. He gave Xie Qianyu a look, then turned his head away, and snorted coldly: "I don't have a boyfriend like you."

At that moment, Hu Renhui also spoke up and said to Xie Qian Yu: "He's that doctor... two days ago, you guys were—"

At this point, she suddenly shut up. Thinking of the tension between the two in the hospital two days ago, the pressure was on the verge of breaking out. Is this what they call 'when lovers meet, the eyes are full of tears'[2]?

And the phrase 'I don't have a boyfriend like you' is clearly an exasperating remark, the implication of which is already clear: Yes, we are a couple.

TN: [2] Meet someone with a grudge, eyes are full of hostility. 仇人相见、分外眼红 to describe your Anger and irritability when you encounter your enemy. It changes from idioms 仇人见面、分外眼红 because "眼红" has another meaning: 'eyes full of tears', the sentence is also humorous in chinese, "when lovers meet, the eyes are full of tears." (When in the dating period, all the money in my wallet is going to fly away!)

Qu Chu's words made Xie Qianyu happy, and he was immediately possessed by a playwright. He pressed his hand on Qu Chu's waist with a little force, and brought him into his arms again.

In an ambiguous, doting tone, he coaxed: "Okay okay, I was wrong—baby, let's not quarrel anymore. You know the nature of my work, flying in the sky every day, I know I've neglected you. It's my fault... I'll go to the company tomorrow, and ask for a leave to spend more time with my sweetheart, okay?"