❀✿❀ ┊Five

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WARNING:
Mature Themes and Language.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The cold breeze of the air made Hanako shiver before she looked at Emma who's currently in slumber. Hanako smiled, looking at Emma's relaxed expression as she carefully fixed Emma's blanket to cover her from the cold.

Hanako then carefully got out of the bed as she stood at the full body mirror inside their room. She then lifted her shirt up to her chest and the bruises she gained from the girls in her class immediately showed up.

Hanako carefully traced the bruise on her lower stomach, pressing on it lightly as she winced in pain in a quiet manner. These past few days, the girls have been going hard on Hanako and the bruises she gets get worse in time but she didn't mind.

Hanako let them hit her torso as much as they want as long as they won't hit her somewhere the bruise will be visible. After all, she doesn't want to worry them— especially Emma.

Hanako can't fight back as well because if she does, she'll be the one in the wrong. They'll scold her for having bruises and will think that she's been initiating fights here and there and would end up to be the one who'll apologize at the end. Because of that, Hanako has no choice but to suck it up.

Hanako let go of her shirt as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. 'I look dull.' Hanako thought to herself before looking back at Emma who's still sleeping peacefully. Hanako then sigh as she decides to get herself some water since she can't sleep.

Hanako went to the kitchen as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake the others up. She then took a pitch full of water, putting it on the table before taking a glass. Hanako then sat at the chair before pouring water on her glass as she chugged on it.

Hanako then gently placed the empty glass on the table before staring blankly ahead. Hanako can't sleep and she doesn't know what to do. At times like this, Hanako would often sneak out of their house and jog around their street but she doubts she can do it this time.

Hanako then leaned on the chair, looking up to the ceiling only to be meet with a pair of eyes. Hanako flinched, putting a hand over her mouth to avoid screaming.

"Did I scare you? Sorry," the blonde boy said before walking at the table, pulling the empty glass towards him. "Can't sleep?" He asked before pouring water to the empty glass.

Mikey then gently placed the pitcher back on the table after pouring himself some water as he motioned to drink from the glass when he noticed Hanako's stare making him halt. He eyed the glass he's holding then back at Hanako as a realization hit him.

"I can use the same glass as you, right?" Mikey asked while still holding the glass of water in midair, hoping Hanako agrees because it's a pain to get another glass.

"If you're okay with it then go ahead." Hearing her words made Mikey immediately drink from the glass as he's so thirsty, the sole reason he came out of his room. "You can't sleep too?" Hanako asked in a soft voice as Mikey placed the now empty glass on the table.