❀✿❀ ┊Nine

WARNING:
Mature Themes and Language.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hanako is sick and everyone is taking turns in taking care of her as a payment for her taking care of them when they were sick back then. Shinichiro also informed the school about Hanako's state and when the teacher announced what happened, Kazutora was obviously worried.

He wanted to visit Hanako but he doesn't even know where Hanako lives. Keisuke's also worried and albeit knowing where Hanako lives, he can't see or meet Hanako because they forbid him to, not wanting to accidentally pass the sickness to him.

Takeomi also announced to his siblings about Hanako's well being and the two Akashi kids asked if they can see Hanako, only for their request to be rejected.

Hanako's whole body feels hot and her head hurts. She can't even think straight right now. Maybe it's because she's sick but her inner child, thoughts and emotions are showing— something that Hanako likes hiding.

Hanako currently is alone as she's waiting for Shinichiro to come back after getting her a new wet towel so he can wipe Hanako's body with it. Soon, the door of Hanako's room opened but it wasn't Shin.

Instead, it was Mikey.

Mikey kneeled on the spot beside Hanako's body as Hanako weakly looked at him. "Y-you'll be okay soon." Mikey said in attempt to comfort his sibling but Hanako simply stared at him, not reacting nor replying to his words.

"I'll stay with you." Mikey said before bending down and giving Hanako a kiss on the forehead then to her nose. Mikey then pause, looking at Hanako's lips, thinking if he should give it a kiss or not.

In the end, Mikey just gave the last kiss on the side of Hanako's lips before patting her head. Mikey then gently took hold of Hanako's hand, intertwining their hand together. Mikey can feel the burning temperature of Hanako piercing his skin but he didn't mind it.

He'll stay with Hanako until she's no longer sick.

Hanako didn't said anything and just let Mikey do whatever he wants. She simply kept quiet while holding Mikey's hands as the two of them basked with each other's presence, staying in a comfortable silence.

Soon, Shinichiro came and asked Mikey to get out that Mikey reluctantly did. He waited outside the room as Shin wiped Hanako's arms and legs with the towel.

When Shinichiro came out, Mikey was about to enter inside but Shinichiro immediately stopped him. "She's sleeping. Let her rest, Mikey." Shinichiro said making Mikey pause before hesitantly leaving Hanako's room with Shinichiro.

+*::* TIME SKIP  *::*+

Hanako woke up from her slumber, feeling emotional and a wreck the moment she opened her eyes. Hanako forced herself to sit upright as sweat trickled down her forehead to her cheeks.