❀✿❀ ┊Ten

WARNING:
Mature Themes and Language.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hanako looked around, seeing an unfamiliar place and a few recognizable faces. She couldn't recognize most of them but she can definitely recognize the other three people in the place.

Keisuke, Mikey and Kazutora. The three of them are together but something seems wrong. Hanako took a step forward, suddenly realizing that they're unable to see her. Hanako passed the crowd of men before she's able to see Keisuke barely standing, a knife on his hand that's pointed to himself and his bloody mouth.

"Keisuke?" Hanako called out with trembling lips. She turned to look at Mikey only to see him in a similar state as Keisuke; all bloodied up.

Before Hanako can utter Mikey's name, Keisuke spoke causing Hanako to look at his direction once again. "Tell Hanako that I love her so much," Keisuke smiled before piercing his stomach with a knife.

"KEISUKE!" Hanako yelled as she tried to touch Keisuke only to find herself in a different place.

Hanako was beyond confused when she found herself in a street causing her to look around. Her breathing became ragged and there were tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. Her tense shoulders relaxed a bit when she saw the familiar back of her twin.

Hanako was about to talk to Emma when someone suddenly hit her head causing her to fall on the ground. Hanako froze, not knowing what to do as she felt like she's seen this situation happen to someone else too. But who was it?

The tears threatening to fall actually fell as she took heavy steps to see Emma's pale face. However, just like before, she got transported in a different place. Instead of Emma laying on the ground, it became Izana.

He was laying on the ground, bathing in his own blood and beside him is a man Hanako has never seen before. Sure, he looked older but Hanako will always remember that orchid eyes and that hair. He's her brother. Izana.

Hanako's breathing became more shaky and along with her shaky knees, she collapsed, kneeling beside Izana's cold body. Tears streamed down her face like a waterfall. She didn't even bother wiping them as she only hugged Izana's body. She weeped like there's no tomorrow until once more, the place changed.

Izana's body was no longer there but she was still kneeling on the floor. However, she saw a man with no face but a black hair talking to her. "I need you, Hanako-san. Please help me!" The boy yelled at the top of his lungs but before Hanako can answer, she choked on her own saliva as she felt like she's drowning in water making her struggle to live.

Hanako then sat upright, finally finding herself in an unknown room and a bed that's definitely not hers. Hanako felt her heart ache and she felt her tears still streaming down her face but the thing is, Hanako can't remember what happened. Or what was her dream.

All she knows is it's something hurtful enough to make her cry. If that is so, it must've something to do with Emma and Izana.

"Oh my God, you're finally awake. Are you okay?" A concerned voice asked causing Hanako to look at the owner of the voice with tears still streaming down her eyes. Needless to say, it took the female by surprise as she immediately put down the bowl of soup she prepared for Hanako, immediately wiping Hanako's tears using her own sleeves. "Oh dear, why are you crying?"