ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕆ℕ𝔼 - ℚ𝕀-𝕊ℍ𝔸ℕ

Qi-shan layed halfway on his back resting his upper body on his elbows as he watched the perfect sculpture of a handsome hunk of a man slowly tear open a packet of condom with his teeth while looking at Qi-shan with smoldering hungry eyes.

  The man reached down to put on the condom and Qi-shan's eyes followed the trajectory of that hand.

  His eyes widened and his body that just experienced an orgasm flushed further as he took in the size of the member wrapped in the thin rubber.

  After putting on the condom, the man kneeling in front of Qi-shan bent a little and dragged Qi-shan closer by his ankle then placed  his palms on Qi-shan's knees.

  He widened the bent legs further and stared burningly at the middle of the plump peaches, the hole which was supposed to be closed was agape a little and moist.

    Succulent threads of slippery obscene liquid dripped from the hole as it closed and opened as if inviting him to a feast.

  Shifting slightly, the man held his large organ closer to the gaping mouth to begin his feast.

  Qi-shan already knowing and anticipating what was to Happen closed his eyes and tried to relax as much as possible to cater to the man,  the man got ready to  thrust in.

  Qi-shan suddenly heard a constant ringing sound and turned his head in confusion.

  He gasped loudly as he opened his eyes and sat up, looking up at the familiar ceiling and surrounding, he sighed as he turned off his alarm clock showing 6:30am.

      "𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"

  He grabbed his eyeglasses from the head of his bed then got up and bent down to smooth the wrinkled bed.

  He yawned as he entered the bathroom, after finishing up his morning rituals, he wore his work clothes and walked to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast, after eating, he left the house for work.

   Qi-shan was a thirty-five years old workaholic male vigin who had never had a relationship, he woke at 6:30am everyday, goes to work by 8:00am as a secretary in the biggest cooperation in X-city and closes by 9:00pm due to his boss working habits and gets home by  9:30pm by his car.

  Qi-shan maintains this constant routine everyday without fail since graduating from college and joining the working class.

  Qi-shan had never had time for himself nor for his friends and family and gradually everybody became estranged from him as Everytime Qi-shan was invited or visited he was never free, but this was just the tip of the iceberg as due to his career, he didn't even have time for relationships.

   Even in highschool he didn't have much advances from  girls due to his average appearance as girls at that age all wanted good looking boys.

  Qi-shan never cared since he was gay but never developed a relationship with a boy either and now he didn't even have time for any sexual or romantic involvement or connection with anyone hence his single status of being a thiry-five years old virgin.

   He takes comfort in reading online gay novels after work when he's getting ready to sleep,he reads for an hour in the dead quiet of the night with the phone screen light shining and illuminating the enthusiastic smile on his face as he reads with fervor.

  The only difference in his otherwise dull routine he keeps everyday is the recent dreams he has been having about an unknown man whose face becomes blurry after he wakes up from the dream.

  For the past few weeks that the dream happens, he tries to recall the face of the mysterious man severally but is unable to do it.

   All he knows is that the man has the most perfect body he had ever seen with eight pacs and nice washboard abs.

  Peach nipples, biceps that flexs when he moves his arm, broad shoulders and a slender waist.

  The upper body a perfect example of an inverted triangle, the thighs muscly and hard in straight long legs.

  A tall hunk of a man with a member that can split him in half and just thinking of him can make his hole clench in excitement and arousal.

  A perfect top who only exists in his dreams, an object of fantasy.

  The man was a complete opposite to Qi-shan who barely exercises.

   Qi-shan had a flabby stomach and a thinning hair due to stress, his eye sight regressing because he stares at a screen all day long and has started to wear  prescription glasses.

   The only thing Qi-shan was thankful for about his body was that he was very slim and no matter what he eats or his lack of exercise, he doesn't get fat.

    Just as he finished his hour long reading session, he became thirsty and stood from his bed and walked to the kitchen to get water.

   The moment he reached his living room to get to his kitchen, the electricity cut off and it was so dark he could barely see his fingers.

Muttering about the power cut and his forgotten phone in his room, he decided to just walk to the kitchen and forgo the phone as the kitchen was closer.

He took a step forward and slipped, his head hit a hard and sharp surface, just as he was losing consciousness,he had a thought

     'ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑖𝑟'

After that he closed his eyes falling into darkness.

....................................................

𝐀.𝐍: 👋𝐇𝐢! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲💖💗😁🙏