𝕊𝕋𝔼ℙ 1-ℍ𝕆𝕆𝕂 ℍ𝕀𝕄 𝕎𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝔸 𝔽𝔼𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ?

Before Qi-shan opened up his eyes, he felt that he was lying on a slightly soft bed, keeping his eyes closed before he could call for the system.

    The system already knowing it's work transmitted the memories of the original owner and the world to him.

   After digesting the numerous images, he finally opened his eyes, the moment he opened his eyes, a maiden walked in with a bowl of water, seeing that his eyes were open, she was shocked before turning back and shouting out.

     "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞"

   Not long after a young beautiful woman dressed in a pink hanfu came in hastily, the girl who went out to call her hurriedly moved a stool close to the bed where the woman sat.

  "𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧-𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞,𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝"

  she said touching Qi-shan's forehead, her eyes blurry with tears.

  "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭"

  "𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

   Qi-shan said while removing his mother's hand from his forehead and holding it then tried to sit up.

  Noticing his actions,the maid hurried to his side and helped him sit up and put a pillow at his back to support him.

  " 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟"

  " 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧"

  "𝐞𝐧,𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝"

   The mother nodded, patted Qi-shan's hand with her other free hand, she wiped her tears and turned to the maid.

  "𝐚𝐡-𝐜𝐲, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬"
"𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦"

  The maid bowed and went out, Qi-shan looked at his mother and knew she was just putting on a strong front.

   "𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬,𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫"