1-9

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒.
𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫🙇‍♀️.
-------------------------------

Bingwen looked over Qi-shan face then his lips and had an intense urge to kiss them, restraining himself, he let go of Qi-shan and stood.

He stared burningly at the flushed Qi-shan for a while then walked to the door to leave then he paused

"𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰"

After saying this, he finally left.

"𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑"

Qi-shan covered his flushed face with his palms

"ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎ℎ"

As he thought this, he didn't even notice when his maid came in until she asked.

"𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

The moment this question was asked, the feeling of the strong thighs and the burning hold on his calf  surfaced in his mind.

"𝐲𝐞𝐬"he answered tremblingly.

--------------------

The next day, Qi-shan still went to the market even though he was asked not to by bingwen as he thought business men keep their appointments.

And this time, he went out with female clothing as he wanted to am trouble from the song family  till he was ready.

He delivered the goods as promised to the shop owner and he only needed to wait for the goods to sell to further convince her to partner with him.

Delighted he walked back home, when he reached his gate, he was suddenly carried princess style by someone at his back.

He screamed and struggled reflexively but was held still. The person carrying him chuckled and he kept quiet as he heard the all too familiar chuckle, Then the familiar voice said

"𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭"

Hearing this, Qi-shan was subtly offended and started struggling but was held still again.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭"he defended

"𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐱, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭,𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"Bingwen said as he entered the song Manor unobstructed.

" ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎ℎ"

" 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐞?"after Qi-shan said this, Bingwen thought for awhile