6- stripclub

Heyyyyy hoes

how was your day mls

vote and comment and ill see you in the next one

Have a great read

byeeee

We just got to a strip club

And no, we are not going to dance, Alaska told me not too. Now I'm sad.

Anyways we get out of the car and go in the club, "you ready?" Al asked me, "yes, you?" She nods her head.

In the club I see women dancing, and men looking at them.

We set in the back corner, Damon told us to search for him then torture him and when we get him ask what he know and what he got from the warehouse.

"So how are we going to do this?" Al wonder, I cross my legs, "Um, I can get him, and we can both torture him," I nod, her eyebrows pull together "how are you going to get him? I mean he is not going easy," she tells me.

I nod my head "I know that is why I got this," I hold up a tiny baggy. Her eyes flared "is that?" I chuckle "yep it is," it is a drug that will put you asleep in a snap of a finger. "And that is why I love you," she grabs the bag out of my hand. "What did you grab this from Ivan?" She looks at me in shock, I look down "yes, Um the last time he Um you know, I snuck into his bathroom and got it." I tell her, my head still down.

"That is why he never did it again," she remembers what he did to her. I nod my head "that is the reason why I got the drug?" I had to make him stop and I did just that, that was the last time he touched her.

She clears her throat "he here." She looked to the back of the club, I glance where Al is looking, he is in a love booth with a bunch of girls, I roll my eyes, he has brown hair, and he has a red flannel on.

"Ok I will go up there." I announce, she nods "I'll keep an eye," Al says, "thanks." She hands me back the bag and go up to James, I set down by him, he looks at me, I see his eyes turn a dark blue and he push the other girls away, "you blonde, come." He points a finger at me, my lip turns into a flirty smile.

This bitch. Blonde? Really?

"Hi." I say shyly, I set down by him, he smirks, "aren't you pretty," he trails his fingertips on the side of my thigh.

I'm going to throw up.

I trail my hand up his leg, "your handsome yourself," I whisper looking him straight in the eyes, he leans down, but I put my finger on his lips, "how about you buy me a drink first." I wink moving away from him, he chuckles his lip turning into a smirk.

He buys us a drink; he gets me cocktail and he just buy a Tequila. As I was drinking, I feel him kiss my neck, I take that time to tilt my head as I grab the bag out of my jacket and I open it, I let out a soft moan as I roll my eyes.