Chapter Nineteen

Narrator's POV

Kira woke up with Damon and they made their preparations with the others. The others were also done so they left Italy to California were Kayden was and who was not expecting them at all. "Don't worry guys. I'll protect you all until my last breath" Damon said to all of them looking at Kira. She said nothing as she organized her thoughts.

After some time they had arrived. Domenico had hacked into some computers to find the location of Kayden. When he was done he realized that Kira's mother had been kidnapped by Kayden and that he had been already informed that they were in Cali. He quickly informed them and they all moved to the place where her mother was. It was an old abandoned building around the area. People don't usually go there but that place seemed suspicious. Damon was skeptical about going in together as one. So they decided to split up. Domenico will remain in the car and inform them if people are coming.

Damon went with Kira; Giovanni went with Dante and Antonio alone. Damon and Kira went upstairs first. "Don't move further there are bombs there and two guys behind the pillars" Domenico said. "Roger" Damon replied and quickly turned and shot one of the guys and Kira shot the other. They moved the other direction. "Domenico is this place clear?" Damon asked but there was no response from him. "Oh shit something is wrong". Before they were about to leave they were surrounded.

"Well long time no see baby girl" Kayden appeared. Kira became angry. "Give me my mother" Kira said. "Drop all of your weapons". They looked at each other and dropped their guns. "Now I will give you your mother if you fight with me and win" Kayden said. Kira smirked "Yes sure"

Damon stood back calmly and watched them. Kayden and Kira were ready to fight. Kira moved forward first and she got hit. Kayden had gained confidence and when he let his guard down Kira punched him and it went like that Kira kept hitting him every chance she got. Little did Kira know that a particular gun was pointing at her. If she won the fight she would be killed but not be Kayden but by Damon's enemies. Damon was about to hit Kayden but he got shot in the arm. This made Kira furious and she hit Kayden multiple times until he was bleeding. She stood up and went to her mother and untied her from the chair but as she was about to go to Damon a gun was fired at her.

Kira was shocked because she was waiting for the impact of the bullet but it never came instead it hit the person who had crossed her. Vincent; the nice guy she once met in the past. He was there he saved her. It pained her and she immediately dropped down for her gun and shot the person who shot Vincent and his other men but left Kayden alone because she wanted to torture him.

"Kira" he said coughing up blood. "Vincent why did you have to do this? I hate you please why?" she asked as her vision was getting blurred because of the tears forming. "It's because I love you but I know you can't be mine but at least I want you to be alive and be happy with him" he pointed at Damon who was shooting someone with his other hand. He stopped talking and *Triggering scene ahead skip to(*)

Kira just closed his eyes and left him there. Her questions will forever remain unanswered because she wanted to know how Vincent was involved in all this shit. She went back to Kayden and kicked him in the shot. She picked her knife from the strap she was wearing and stabbed his leg. He screamed in pain and agony. "Keep screaming baby boy I love your screams of pain it satisfies me. I told you that I'll torture you to death right when I'm done with you I'll go to Lucy. I am not the old Kira you used to know. You made me like this so you'll pay for it" she dragged the knife downwards in his leg and there was blood everywhere. She removed it and took his hand and sliced his fingers off one by one. He screamed very loudly and Kira was just smiling like a psychopath with the blood on her face and hands.

She cut his other fingers too and then his tongue. She stabbed one of his eyeballs. By this time he had already died due to lost of blood but she still continued. Damon saw that it was getting out of control and pulled her back. She took a picture of his body and sent it to Lucy. "I am coming for you next" she typed on her phone. She looked at Damon's arm and said they should look for Dante immediately. She glanced at Vincent's body before leaving. When they got to the car the others were there but unconscious. Kira sat in the driver's seat and drove to where Lucy was. In no time she spotted Lucy trying to run in an alley. She got down and told Damon to wait. "Please leave me alone. I'm your friend" Lucy started begging as soon as she saw the look in Kira's eyes and her state. Blood everywhere. Kira did not say a word but shot her multiple times leaving her like a slaughtered animal. She walked back to the car slowly and said in a low voice "My mission is complete" she then saw black and passed out. By then the others had woken up.