Chapter Six

Kira's POV

Two hours had passed and I was still tired but I managed to get up and freshen up and ate some snacks. I picked up the list of the thing required for the trip and started sorting them out while listening to "Fire" by BTS. (And yes I am an army if you army too say so in the comments so that we can interact on Twitter and other apps. You nice keep going) I needed to pack a lot of things for the trip since we will be coming back on Sunday night.

After some hours all my things were packed and I decided to take a walk in the park to kill time before night. I took my phone with me and locked the door. I plucked in my ear phones and started playing songs by BTS. I walked slowly on the pavement while humming the song. I reached the park and decide to sit on a bench.

The view in the park was breathtaking. Cute little children playing with each other. Some were at the swing and some were just lying on the grass. At the other side you could see their parents watching them with smile on their faces. I saw a couple at the ice cream smearing ice cream on each other's face. They looked so cute. I was very happy and relaxed. I forgot about everything even Kayden and just made my mind free but that didn't last long until an old man appeared at the other side of the bench. He reeked of alcohol and had torn clothes and shoes with holes in them. I moved away a bit and he moved closer. I started to feel uncomfortable when his hand touched mine and moved to my thigh. I was looking around for help but it seemed that everyone was engaged in everything they were doing. He stood up slowly and was about to get on me. I scream when I saw a punch flying right into his face and he backed off. The stranger who punched him hit him again and again until he was on the verge of dying.

He stopped and looked up at me. My mouth dropped to the ground. He was very handsome and attractive. Tattoos which were captivating were on his arms. The black shirt he wore hugged onto his muscles. His blue eyes looked into mine. His hair looked so soft I wanted to touch it.

"Close your mouth flies may enter" The stranger said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"S-sorry and thank you for saving me"

"No worries pretty it was my job and very soon you will find out"

"Please who are you? Are you new here?"

"No need for introductions I already know you and in due time you will know me too, After all you are boss's daughter"

"What do you mean? Who is your boss? My father? He can't be your boss, Oh Jesus bless my soul you are part of the mafia thing too?

"Enough with the questions you will get your answers in due time and also remember one thing don't trust the people around you don't say I didn't warn you. Till we meet again Kira"

He turned around and my phone fell I bent down to pick it up and then he was gone. How did he know my name? Did he also work for dad? And why did he say I should not trust the people around me?

I have so many unanswered questions. I should probably head home now and rest for tomorrow. I left the park and walked straight home. Honestly today was exhausting and mysterious. When I am free I will look into all these things. I unlocked the door and switched on the lights. I decided to clean the house since it looked too dirty for my liking.

I had finished cleaning and left a note on the table telling my mum I had a field trip so I will sleep early and she should not bother me. I went up stairs laid on the bed and fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning...

I woke up in the morning and felt a rush of excitement because today was the day of the field trip. I got ready and took my things downstairs to my car and came back for breakfast and bid mum goodbye. I guess she returned late at night yesterday. I drove my car to the school. I reached early than usual and to my surprise everyone was aired there even those who ditch class and come late. I guess everyone was just as excited as I am.

I saw Kayden with Lucy and took my things to them after parking my car.

"Hello guys Good morning"

"Hello beautiful"

"Hi Kira"

"Gosh I am so excited"

"Me too" Kayden and Lucy replied at the same time.

"Kayden I want to sit by you in the bus" I said to him

"Um I already asked Kayden so you can sit with someone else" Lucy replied hold on to his arms.

Again I felt the pang of pain in my chest but my face remained impassive as if I couldn't be bothered.

"Yes sorry Kira"

"It's okay I understand I'll go and sit with Vincent he is fun too so don't worry"

At the mention of Vincent's name Kayden stiffened and his face quickly changed from happy to pissed one. What? He decided to sit with Lucy and not me his girlfriend so if I sit with someone other guy and not him why should he be pissed? I should be pissed and not him. I am not going to let him ruin my mood.

I moved to where Vincent was and asked if I could sit with him. I thought he would tease me that my boyfriend decided to not sit with me but he did not. He didn't even question me he just gracefully accepted me and was happy too. He is just too cute. He helped me pack my things into the bus as Kayden did the same for Lucy. They announced that we should get in the bus and put on our seat belts.

Vincent gave me a hand to help get in the bus and he came right after. There were two seats on each side of the bus. I sat near the window and Vincent sat next to me. Kayden and Lucy sat at the other direction. Lucy going to the window side and Kayden sat next to her so basically Kayden and Vincent could see each other if they turned their heads.

Everyone else got on the bus and we took off. I realized that a black has been following our bus for about half an hour and I was getting worried. I was scared so I told Vincent and he also turned to look at the black car. Every turn we take the car was there. Vincent said I should not worry if anything happens he will be there for me. While Vincent was comforting me Kayden was busy smiling and laughing with Lucy completing oblivious to the suspicious car. I guess he had even forgotten about me but then again did I even matter to him. I saw his hand on Lucy thigh and I was furious. I can't believe I call him my boyfriend.

"Almost there people don't worry" the driver announced and everyone started squealing as the zoo came in view. The bus stopped and we got down from it with our necessary things. I took out my camera from my bag. The car that was following us had stopped giving us a little distance and big intimidating men came out from the car. They were three and one of them made eye contact with me. I shivered and held onto Vincent's arm tightly. I told everything and he said I should be close to him at all times and that was what I did.

From animal to animal I was holding onto Vincent's arm and Kayden and Lucy were behind us. Kayden's eyes moved to my hands and saw it with Vincent's. He did not say anything. He juts followed us. We spent half the day learning about animals. The sky was getting darker and we set up our tents and got ready for our good night sleep. The teacher were in one big tent and told us that if we have an injury or problem we should come to them.

My tent was next to Vincent's and Kayden's tent was next to Lucy's. We all came out for our food and went back to the tent. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a sound. I got up and peeped at the little space and there was those three men who were following us. Looking in the tents searching for someone with their guns.

"We must find his daughter at all costs she was his fortune now we have to get hold of Kira it seems someone isn't doing the job they were assigned to" one of the men spoke in a hush tone. They were looking for me and someone was assigned to also get me who could it be? Wait I just remembered what that stranger told me he told me to not trust anyone. Whoever it may be I don't care about it now I must hide.

I quickly tied up my hair and went under the blanket and started snored loudly so they merely gave a look in my tent and left. I was really scared and plus I can't even fight them.