Chapter Five

Kira's POV

I woke and did my normal morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast. I didn't see mum so I guess she has gone to work but today she left early. Maybe something came up at work. I went to the kitchen prepared breakfast and ate it quickly and got into my car and drove myself to school.

I parked my car and got out of it and went in. I picked up the first lesson books and headed straight to class. As I was going Kayden came to my side and all the memories from yesterday started coming back I tried my best to act cool.

"Hello Kayden" I said to him.

"Hello cupcake. Shall we go to class together?"

"Yes sure let's go"

He took my books from me and locked his hands together with mine. To be honest it felt nice holding his hands but only for a while because when we reached the classroom Lucy was there and she shifted he attention from what she was doing to us and her eyes went to our hands locked together and she changed her facial expression to one of anger? I couldn't tell it well. Kayden also stiffened when he saw Lucy looking at our hands and quickly pulled his hand away.

"Um-I- let's go and sit down" he said while stuttering and me trying so hard to be oblivious said "Sure let's go".

We moved to our seat by Lucy and waited for the teacher to come in. Today we had history and I did not do my homework yesterday. Shit I'm dead.

"SILENCE" Mr. Eron said as he entered the class and everyone kept quiet. You could literally hear a pin a drop. One about this teacher is that he is very strict and no one liked him. Get on his bad side and you are as good as dead meat like me right now my stupid ass didn't do his homework. He told everyone to submit their homework and I didn't get up. His attention came to me and he frowned.

"Miss Kira where is your homework?"

"Sir please I did not do it"

"DETENTION! NOW! I will tolerate this in my class GET OUT"

"Yes sir" I said while packing my things to get out and go to detention class. Actually I was happy because I was alone in the class and I don't have to listen to his boring history lessons. I took out my phone and plucked the earphones in my ears and started listening to music as I kept my head down. After some time I felt a hand on my thigh and I jumped out of shock. It was Kayden looking cute as usual.

*MATURE SCENE AHEAD*

"Relax kitten it's just me" he said as he laughed. "How did you get here Kayden and what do you want?" I asked him. "I snuck out of the class just to be with my girlfriend and I want..." he came close and whispered in my ear "you". I couldn't form any words because before I spoke he crashed his lips against mine and started kissing me. I kissed him back too and he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I parted my lips a bit and he slid his tongue into my mouth. Both our tongues were fighting for dominance until he got the upper hand. He kissed me so hard and I did the same too and we finally pulled apart taking deep breaths.

He placed his hand on my thigh and roughly pushed it closer. I was sitting on top of him and his hand was grabbing my ass as I felt a poke in between my thighs. Yes it is what you think it is and his hand left my ass and started massaging my breasts and I moved slowly on his member and he groaned in pleasure. I moved faster as I felt myself getting wet and his member growing bigger and harder.

"Move faster Kira" Was all he said and I did exactly that I moved faster and the only thing you could hear was our moans. I kept moving until we both cummed. We left each other's body and moved to our seats.