6

Dumbledore scowled down at the paper. It was supposed to show the location of Harry Potter. However, all it said was Location unknown.

Well, at least it didn't say No location, because that would mean Harry Potter was dead.

Dumbledore pinched his nose. It was time to use a... Darker way of finding Harry Potter.

-------

"Hadrikins, can we talk to you?"

Hadrian turned and found Fred and George being him. They looked rather serious.

"All right," Hadrian agreed. "Why don't you head to Charms?" he suggested to the others. "We'll see you in Transfiguration," he added to Neville.

Neville and the Slytherins left the library, casting the twins nervous and curious looks. The two Gryffindors sat down and cast privacy wards. Hadrian cast some as well, realizing this was important.

"In September," Fred began, "we got detention with Flich."

"We wanted to look through his office for anything that might help you and your cause," George continued.

"Peeves -- quite ironically," Fred added innocently, causing Hadrian to smirk, "interrupted our detention by dropping a cabinet directly above Filch's office."

"We took the ten minutes he was gone searching through his filing cabinets," George drawled.

Fred pulled an old piece of parchment from his pocket. "All we found was this."

The duo tapped their wands on the parchment and chorused, "We solemnly swear that we are up to no good."

Lines began appearing on the parchment, and words began writing themselves at the top of the paper.

Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders Map.

A map, Hadrian realized. A map of...

"Hogwarts?" he whispered in glee. The twins smirked. Hadrian looked closer and was even more delighted when he realized that the map showed everyone and where they were. "This is brilliant. Well done, demons."

"It took us a few months to figure out how it worked-" Fred said.

"-which was why we didn't tell you earlier," George added.

"When we did, we discovered two things."

"Do you want the bad news, or the surprise?"

"The surprise?" Hadrian echoed.

Fred and George smirked and opened up the map further. George pointed at the library. "Notice anything, Hadrikins?"

Hadrian followed his finger to one of the tables, where three people were sitting: Fred Weasley, George Weasley, and Harry Potter.

"I knew you would figure it out eventually," Hadrian said, raising a brow at the twins, who were grinning. "What are you going to do about it?"

"What do you mean?" George asked.

Hadrian's voice took on a slightly menacing note. "Because if you tell anyone, I will be severely disappointed... and you will know what it means to anger a Dark Lord."

The twins shuddered, looking surprised and slightly shocked. Fred and George looked at each other for a long moment.

Finally, Fred said, "We won't betray you... my Lord."

"We like following you," George added.

Hadrian beamed, startling them. "Excellent! Now, what's the bad news?"

The twins immediately pulled the map towards them and searched it for a minute, then returned the map to Hadrian and pointed at the Gryffindor common room.

There were only a few people there, given that class started in five minutes, but Hadrian was more interested in the four people by the fireplace.

Ronald Weasley, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, and...

Peter Pettigrew.