Chapter 1

10 years later

Izuku pov

It's been 10 years since that incident. 10 years of brutal training. 10 years of severe depression 10 years since I lost my mom. 10 years since my life turned upside down. I am really losing it. Tenko is not really doing so good either.

Tenko: Zuku Time For School

Izuku: Be Down In A Minute

He is always rushing me it's not like I want to go to school anyways. I don't feel like  putting up with Momo's bullshit today. I finish getting ready and run down the stairs. Me and Tenko starts walking to school. We both attend UA High.

We walk up to the gates of the school and to be met with my squad. Tenko goes ahead and walks off leaving me at the gate.

Uraraka: hey izuku

Iida: hello midoriya

Todoroki: *rolls eyes*

Izuku: 'wow what's wrong with him' hey guys. Let's go inside *fake smiles*

Uraraka: ok

As we walk in, my girlfriend walks up to me. She eyes todoroki before she hugs me.

Momo: hi baby~

Izuku: hey, you ready to walk to class-

Momo: actually.. I have something to do so I will meet you there.*kisses cheeck* see ya

Izuku: ok.. 'she's up to something and where is todoroki. He was just here.'

My girlfriend ran off and I walked into class 1-A sitting behind the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. Now I always knew I had an interest in boys but I never thought I would have a crush on my childhood best friend. We grew apart when I had moved to America but then I moved back at the start of highschool.

Katsuki pov

I watched izuku and his squad walk into the classroom smirking as he sat behind me.

Kirishima: dude why you staring midobro down

Kaminari: bakubro has a crush~

Mina: oh my bakudeku heart. My ship will finally sail say hi or something.

Sero: y'all are seriously screwed

All -katsuki: noted

Bakugo: whatever

I glance behind me at izuku and he smirks and winks at me. I turn around blushing. 'i will talk to him after class.' I continue chatting with my squad until professor Aizawa walks in silencing our class.

Aizawa: get out last night homework

~timeskip~
We was walking out of class my squad had went ahead to lunch and I saw half and half and Ponytail walking together then they stop and half and half was pinning Ponytail up against the wall. Deku had walked up behind me walk in that direction until he stop. Within the next second deku pounced on half and half and they had started fighting. They were swearing at each other. Turns out they were fighting over ponytail. She is honestly not worth it and deku should have walked away and broken up with her. Other students start approaching and then I see my sister.

Tenko pov

I walked away from my brother as his friends approached him. I walked to class 3-A. I sit down with my friends and my crush even though I would never admit it.

Toga: hi ten ten

Twice: yo what up

Dabi: sup

Spinner: what's up

Magne: hello Tenko

Tenko: hey guys

Toga: guys me and twice is thinking about meeting up at my house after school if you want to join I think my brother is going to be out with his friends and won't get back til late.

Tenko: sure

Dabi: I will go if ten goes

Spinner: simp

Dabi: * hits spinner in the chest* shut up dork *rolls eyes

Spinner: *chuckles* you know I'm right

Magne: that's enough you two and sure toga I think it will be fun

We continue chatting and joking around till our teacher walks in.

~timeskip~
We all start walking out of the classroom we end up walking down my brothers class hallway and in a distant I see two dorks fighting and a girl standing there screaming stop. I then look closely and see it is mine and dabi's brothers fighting and the girl looks to be my brothers girlfriend. I pull out a gun that my dad had gave me for protection and shot the roof getting everyone attention. Toga then ran in between them separating them.

Toga: break it up you two

Dabi: lil bro what has gotten into you

Todoroki: he's mad cus momo doesn't like him and she likes me * glares at izuku*

Izuku: she's my girlfriend bitch

Dabi was holding his brother and bakugo was holding izuku with the help of toga. I look at izuku and he looks back at me. He looks so broken hearted. I take a deep breath and speak to him.

Tenko: Zuku it's really not worth it

Todoroki: yea listen to ur brother as a mater of fact cry to him just like the useless deku you are

Momo: sho it's not worth it

Dabi: shut up slut you are the reason why this shit started

Then out of nowhere shoto turns around and punch the shit out of Dabi and something in me snapped.