Chapter 7 (Afo pov)

19XX

I was out on a mission. I was only 18 at the time. Me and Yagi was best friends until we met Inko. She was young and beautiful. She was also a total badass. I wasn't looking for a relationship so I didn't really have an interest. Yagi, however was the complete opposite.

Yagi: what's a pretty lady like you doing out here all alone
Inko: minding my own business, something you're obviously not good at
Yagi: I can tell you one thing I am good at
Inko: don't tell a corny ass joke
Yagi: I was only go say in the bed
Afo: this corny mother fucker
Inko: and who do we have here
Afo: you are one to talk about minding their own business
Inko: well I would love to hang around more but I got important matters to handle

This went in for a few months and the three of us became close and Yagi and inko eventually started dating. I of course did not care but each time the three of us meet up, inko was cover with more and more bruises.

Afo: did you just get back from a mission?
Inko: uhm...I.......ugh....y-yea......
Yagi: yes she did. We haven't had a chance to get home yet
Afo: we? You mean to tell me you went with her and let her get banged up this bad?! Yagi how irresponsible are you.
Yagi: I'm more responsible than you, you ignorant bitch

That was the last straw. Me and Yagi begin fighting. And it ended when I shot him. Inko yelled at me, but she started crying. It made my heart ache seeing her like that. Yagi then got up.

Yagi: I hate you I hope you die. Come on inko

And with that they leave. My blood boiling, but I couldn't get inko out of my head. I start heading home.

It's been a year since that night.

I was laying in bed until I heard a knock. I got up to see who it was. I then seen a bloodied inko. I was horrified. I took her in and cleaned her up and put her to bed. 'where is Yagi' I thought. I went to sleep on the couch...or at least I tried too.

The next morning I walked into the room to see inko curled up cutely in a ball. I feel my cheeks heat but I shake my head and finally speak to inko.

Afo: where is Yagi
Inko: home
Afo: then why did you come here?
Inko: listen I don't want to go back to him. I'm sick and tired of getting abused by him day in and day out.

My eyes are shocked in horror at what I just heard inko spat out at me. I go up to her and hold her in my arms.

Afo: I'm sorry this happened. I should have been there
Inko: please don't take me back
Afo: I won't, you can stay as long as you want

Suddenly i felt lips crash on to mine. Inko was kissing me. I then pulled her on to my lap and we begin to make out. And ever since then Yagi sworn revenge because I "took his girl". And the feud carries on to this day (22XX) at this moment In time...