Chapter 3

July 15

15 years ago

After the crash

Afo pov

I ran up to the car to see my kids traumatized by the sight of their mother before them. I see that bastard enemy of mine smirking. I then take a gun and shoot him in his shoulder. He cries out in pain while quickly aim his gun at zuzu. I then aim for his head and shoots his brains out.
My kids then starts crying.

Afo: are you guys ok

Tenko: what the heck do you think. You just blown a man's brains out.

Izuku is visibly shaking with fear while hiding behind his older brother. I look away with guilt. Knowing this is all my fault. I knew I was risking it chasing Yagi's men all the way here and leaving him in America. I look back at the kids.
Tenko was furious. He glared a poisonous hatred glare at me. I was took aback.

Tenko: you monster

Afo: son you don't understand what is going on I-

Tenko: you what... You "had" to kill him because he some type of "bad person". Is that why you left for America. Because you had thought killing someone is more important than your son's 4th birthday. You are ridiculous.

My heart shattered. My precious son thinks I'm a monster. But most importantly he thinks I rather risk my life trying to stop bad people from killing them instead of being here for them especially zuzu's birthday.

Afo: you are wrong. You don't even know what happened other than the fact I killed someone. And instead of worrying about your mother you think it's better to worrying about the fact I'm a fucking monster are you serious right now.

Tenko: 'dad never curse Infront of me let alone Zuku so why is he doing it now'

Afo: you can't fucking answer me because you know I am absolutely right.

Tenko: right about what the fact you are fucking cursing in front of Zuku.

SLAP

Shit. Out of rage, I slapped Tenko. Zuzu jumps in the middle of us shielding Tenko.

Izuku: *crying* stop this.

Tenko holds izuku.

I look away. "Get your asses in the car now."
I said feeling so guilty that I couldn't even look at them. I drive us back to the house. Tenko ran to his room izuku fell on the couch while I locked myself in mine and inko's room finally realizing. We didn't check to see if Inko was actually dead.

At this point in time I gave up and I knew the first thing I can do to get this family back on the positive side was to explain everything to them first so they can understand.

And that was my goal.