Chapter 3: Childhood friends..

(WARNING:THIS HAS SOMEWHAT MEAN OBITO, SORRY IF YOU LIKE HIM. I LIKE HIM TOO BUT I HAD TO ADD THIS TO MAKE SOME PROBLEMS IN THE STORY. IT HAS SOME RIN X IRUKA BUT NOT REALLY- IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN)

{Iruka's pov} 

I woke up in Kakashi's house, in his room, in his bed, but he was nowhere to be found. I got dressed knowing he was ALMOST late for school. I thought Kakashi left without waking me up as breakfast was already made. When I arrived at school, I saw Kakashi with a boy with block hair and a girl with short brown hair. "H-hey K-kakashi-san!" I yelled waving to him, walking to his direction. "Hi Iru-kun" "Iru-kun?" The girl said, "Oh, this is my friend, Iruka Umino!" kakashi said as they both smiled and I returned the smile. "This is Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara! My childhood friends! They switched schools together but now they're back!" Kakashi spoke again. "H-hello! N-nice... to m-meet y-you!" I said nervously. "Nice to meet you too!" The two said in unison.  "We gotta go to class! Cya!" Obito said grabbing Kakashi's hand then running off, leaving me with this Rin girl. "W-well.. I-" "what class do you have?" Rin said as she took her history book out of the locker, "I have history-" "Same! Let's go together!" She grabbed my hand then ran to History. 

(time skip:)

It's been around 3 or 4 months and me and Rin are close friends! Obito always takes Kakashi and storms off. Every time Kakashi and I make plans, Obito comes out of nowhere as if he was stalking us then takes Kakashi away from me!! Today Rin said she was having a BBQ at the park and invited me. I wasn't gonna go but Kakashi was going to be there. I dressed up in a sweater and sweat pants then tied my hair and left. I got to the park and talked with Rin. Kakashi came so I went to him. "Kakashi-san! Kakashi-san!" Now I didn't stutter AS MUCH because Rin helped me build my confidence. "Hey Iruka, how are you?" He said sitting down on the bench beside me as Rin got some stuff out for the picnic. "I'm good!" I said as I slightly blushed at Kakashi's outfit. "Y-you... look good today!" I said blushing slightly harder, "Only today? Awh" He pouted, "N-no! You look good everyday! It's just, I barely see you dressed up, heh-" "Hey Iru-kun?" "Yes, Kakashi-san?!" "Can you meet me by the lake, today. 6pm sharp." "Sure! Wha-" "KAKASHIIIIIIIIII" Obito came in, jumping on Kakashi's back. I felt envious. Why? Because I liked Kakashi. "Hey, Iruka! Come help me here, please!" Rin called me, I walked over to her and helped her. I watch Obito and Kakashi as they both talked. I suddenly felt arms around me. I looked down and saw Rin hugging me. "R-rin?" "S-sorry, you looked sad!" "O-oh! Thanks!" "I'm going to be right back!" Rin said breaking the hug and going to Obito and dragging him from Kakashi. 

(Third person pov)

"listen here, obito! I know your my friend and I like you, as a friend. But you are hurting Iruka! Please, I just want to see him happy." "what? I'm not-" "Stop dragging Kakashi away! He's only Iruka's close friend! How would you feel if someone did that to you, hm?" "Ugh... Fine!!" then they both walked back. They had fun and all then around 5:45PM Iruka saw Kakashi get up and go to the lake, he didn't want to go early so he just secretly followed him. A few minutes of just walking Kakashi think and walk back & forth, he saw it turned 5:59PM so he went down to Kakashi. "I-Iru-kun...I-" was all that escaped Kakashi's mouth. Silence... "You?" Iruka said "I-I like you.." Iruka's face warmed up and became dark red as his eyes widen and looked at Kakashi. "Y-you..." he then remember the thought of him and Obito. 

Flash back

"Iruka!" 
"yes, obito?"
"Can you do me a favor?" 
 "Sure?"
"Stay away from Kakashi. I know he is gay and so are you. I am too. Kakashi is the love of my life. If you get in between him and I, remember only one thing. I will make your life a living hell"
"wha-" 
"Rin likes you, so go for her. She is a really good person! You can't make her sad like that! Or I'll make it worse then living hell" 
"O-okay!!"

end of flashback

"I-I'm sorry... I-" "N-no... Iruka please! I-I love you!" "I'M NOT GAY! I'M SORRY, KAKASHI-SAN! I REALLY I AM! I NEVER WANTED THIS!" Iruka cried. He saw tears fall down Kakashi's face. He never saw him this broken before. He loved Kakashi with all his heart but. . . Iruka ran away, who knows where! Until he bumped into....