Another day, another mystery.

(Time skip)

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

It's been about a week since me and Kakashi started dating. Things between me and Rin are fine but Obito has been upset at Kakashi. I hope things get better with them, Rin isn't interested in me anymore, she likes Obito. She pretends she likes me Infront of him because she knows he's upset. Rin has been sick for the past few days so I visit her after school, everyday except Thursday. She never really told me why I can't visit her on Thursdays but It's probably personal.

(Present time)

I was heading out for school, I was going to visit Rin but I think she's sleeping. I usually meet up with Kakashi at the park and we walk together. I was leaving my house until I got a message.

(U is Unknown and I is Iruka)

U: Hello, Iruka.

I: Hello, do I know you?

U: Yeah, you do.

I: You aren't my stalker, your number is different.

U: Stalker? You have another stalker?

I: No. I was joking?

U: Sure...

I: What do you want?

U: For YOU to stay away from MY Kakashi!

I: What? He isn't even yours!

U: He is! You better remember that or else I'll make sure you do!

I: Is that a threat?

U: Whatever! You'll see!

I: .... Sure.

*Unknown has went offline*

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Weirdo. I think it's just a prank but.. I still remember Obito's words from the past. I was going to ignore it but then I got a text from Kakashi,

"Promised a friend to walk them to school, Sorry. Cya at school. Love you!<3"

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to school. He always invites me to walk with them! Not walk alone with them. I guess he wanted to be alone or something. I shouldn't make it a big deal. I walked over to school and saw Kakashi heading my way. He ran over to me and hugged me then kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and he held my hand then we both went to class. I didn't see anyone else with him.

(Time skip)

It's been happening for months now! He texts me that he "promised" someone or sometimes doesn't even text me! "This is bullshit!" I yell as I angrily put my phone away after he doesn't text me. Screw school, I'm going to see Rin. I got a basket with some fruits and flowers and added a small "get better soon" note. I left my house and started walking towards Rin's house. After 10 minutes or so, I reached her house. I knocked on the door and her mother answered.

"Oh, Iruka! Welcome, you can go see Rin, she's in her room like usual!" Her mom greets me with a smile. "Arigato!" I rush upstairs and knock on Rin's door. She opens it. "W-wait, you aren't sick anymore?" "Nope! I got better yesterday but I knew you were on your date with Kakashi!" "Oh, I was?... O-oh yeah, I was! Heh...!" "Are you okay, Iruka?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go!" "Go where?" "I found this beautiful place, I wanted to take you once you were better!" "What about Kakash-" "H-he is busy. Let's go!" "A-alright!"

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙