Chapter 5: Awkward night.

{Iruka's pov}

I wake up to my alarm. "Oh great" was the first thing that escaped my mouth. I had to go on a mission with Kakashi. I only had an hour and a half to get to the meet up point. Even if Kakashi was always late, I still wanted to be on time. It would make a bad impression and Lady tsunade assigned this mission. I get up from bed and get ready. I go downstairs and make myself breakfast. After breakfast, I decided to go on a small jog and so I did. I found myself in a park where I could see naruto, sasuke, shikamaru, neji, sakura, hinata, temari, gaara and Lee sitting. They were sitting underneath a shade. I then hear, "HIII IRUKA-SENSEI!!! COME OVER HERE!!" Naruto yelled while waving at me. I shyly wave back and walk there. I felt a string underneath my feet as soon as I entered the shade.

SPLASH!

A bucket of paint came pouring down at me. I looked at the others who were laughing. They were only in 3rd grade. I had tought Naruto before and took care of him after he lost his parents. I was so embarrassed, just standing there with paint all over me. "Naruto!!! I just showered yesterday!!" I say, "sorry Iruka sensei, it wasn't for you but you happened to pass by so we-" "Naruto and the rest, get going, I'm sure you have class soon." a very very familiar voice spoke, Kakashi. "Who are you supposed to be?" Sasuke said, "I'm a friend of Iru-Iruka" He didn't want to or he purposely or he could've accidently didn't say 'iru-kun' not in front of them. "It's already time for school?! What a drag" Shikamaru sighs as he gets up. They all leave and it's just me and kakashi. "You have 2 options, come to my house which is right there," He says pointing at his house, "Or go to your house which is further away" He adds on, "I-" "Nevermind" He cuts me off then drags me to his house. "Just borrow some of my clothes, not the best choice for you probably but-" "It's fine!" I say while heading to the shower.

After the shower, I go downstairs and see Kakashi just sitting there waiting, "Sorry to keep you waiting!" I say as he gets up, he returns a smile with his eyes. We then left and started our way to the mission area. We were driving for hours and hours and hours until Kakashi said, "We should stop by this hotel for the night. This area isn't safe to be out at night." I nodded then he pulled over at the hotel. We checked in and went to our rooms. It was pretty decent.

When you enter, on your left is a bathroom, right side is a mini closet, a big window up front for the view, a bed by the wall and a tv stand with cabinets in front of the bed, and night stands on both sides of the bed. One bed which is 'great'. It also had 2 bean bags on the side with a small table. It was a nice room

We got ready for bed until I saw Kakashi on the phone, "Kakashi-san?" I call out as he hangs up the phone and starts leaving the room. I follow him and he leads me to the buffet that was open? He sat on the table and started eating, "What?" He says as he looks at my confused face just staring at him. "W-what are you d-doing?!" "eating, duh" "At this time?" "Yeah, who knew they were open? Nobodies here which is great '' I saw him pull down his mask and start eating. I sit down in front of him on the chair and just stare at him, "Do you want any?" "N-no t-thanks! I-I'm go-'' He shoved some food in my mouth, I swallowed it, "What the hell?!" "You do want it. You haven't eaten ever since the small burger we got on the way here" I just idled as I was confused as to what the hell he had just done.

After he ate, we went to our room and laid in bed. Not soon after I noticed how he fell asleep. We were facing each other and he looked so. . . Beautiful. I was just staring at him sleeping, "It's a little rude to stare, ya know?" "aha- what-" I said as my face turned dark red in embarrassment. I hid my face in the blanket but he pulled it down with his hand. "It's fine, I don't mind you staring at me" He says in a soft voice, "O-oh.." Then it was silent. To avoid more awkwardness, I turned the other way and fell asleep.

↪⟦⟧(A/N:) It is short. I'm currently editing the other chapters as I rushed it and they are just some random shit 🥲✌️ Hope you liked this chapter!! Have a great day/night!!⟦⟧

↪love you alll<33 (no homo) ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ ↩