Part I- Your secret's safe with me (Nya)

Oneshot- Requested by: nobody

Prompt: Fem!Reader x Movie!Nya.

Warnings: Garmadon randomly bombing the school. lmao. 

●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●○・○

"L-L-O-Y-D, HIS DAD IS BAD AND SO IS HE! BOO LLOYD, BOOOO!" Chen and his gang scream, honestly not a bad beat. But the words..oh. Poor Lloyd.

Y/n L/n was never a person to stand on the sidelines watching when someone gets bullied. But she was bound to chains. Metaphorically.

She just couldn't.

"HEY. LEAVE HIM ALONE" A female voice calls as she hears the sound of a motorcycle whizz by her. Surrounding Chen and the wannabes. One of the Smith siblings. Nya.

Nya.

Y/n always admired Nya, whether she was just standing up for a kid that dropped his lunch or the way she rides her motorcycle around school and doesn't give a frick about whoever glares.

She wished she had that much confidence.

Not to mention the whole difference between her and Nya's attire. 

Nya dressed fashionably but still humble. Her leather jacket, jeans with holes and those awesome boots. A whole badass aura just invitingly surrounds her.

Y/n on the other hand, was a bit closed off. a regular T-shirt, leggings and sneakers did it for her. But her signature trademark- The tie-dye oversized hoodie. Couldn't leave the house without it.

In all this thinking she didn't realize the late bell had rung and everyone else had already rushed to class. 

Oh god, this is so embarrassing.

She thinks, before raising her fist to knock on the door. But before she even touched it, the door flew open almost hitting her in the face and out rushed 6 teenagers faster than Usain Bolt in the 100 meter dash. 

But alas, everyone turned their heads as the door creaked obnoxiously revealing a sheepish Y/n.

Her teacher, Mrs. Mcallifuer. The super nice science teacher had a look on her face that said a thousand words to Y/n. Before she could get a word out Y/n blurted out her apologies at the literal speed of light.

The teacher held up her hand and exhaled a sigh, muttering about how dissapionted she was in her and handing her an unfamiliar slip. Detention. 5pm. Sharp.

The rest of the day went by fast for Y/n. Unfortunately, as the day went by the time it became close and closer to detention. 

Bzzt- Quick explanation.

Y/n has never gotten detention. Like ever- Well unless you count the time her freind Isabella threw confetti into the teacher's coffee in kindergarten and they had to stay behind 5 mins late for reccess.

Confetti in Coffee caused a Catastrophe. Try saying that 5 times fast

Back to the present.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

The time went by, with Y/n clicking her pen in detention. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Did I mention Bored?

You know when you say a word so many times, It doesn't even sound like a word anymore?

Bored. Bo-red?

Off topic, never mind-

As she was extremely annoyingly bored. Y/n saw a glimpse of a building being blown up.

Wait what.

Then another building, and another, and another, and another, and- You get the idea.

Until the final blast, directed at the school. Too late to evacuate. 

She ran.

Y/n bolted out of the door seeing as she was the only one in detention and the teacher left to get coffee.

More walls. Boom. Kapow. 

The sound of feet, her own, hitting the concrete floors.

Then suddenly. It all went quiet. 

*BOOM*

OH NEVER MIND KEEP RUNNING-

Hearing the laughter a memory ignited in her head, Garmadon. Of course it was Garmadon. She thought she was safe. But this is Ninjago City- No one's safe.

Thoughts kept swirling in her head. She couldn't stop. Until she heard a familiar voice say.

"LET ME GO. THE TEAM WILL FIND ME. THEY'LL STOP YOU OR I'LL GET OUT OF THIS MYSELF"

"Oh boo hoo water ninja, they aren't coming now.."

And so, slowly but surely Y/n turned around. And ran toward the voices.

Guess I'm not bored anymore...

○・○・●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・●●・○・●・○・

Cliffhanger. Ya'll ready for the next part? 

Cause it's gonna be intense.

- Abbythepurpleninja