·1·

You are going on a blind date, it happened so suddenly. You recall one of your friends had booked a date with a random man for you, but since you were bored out of your mind, you agreed, really just for the experience.

You get yourself ready and look in the mirror. The dress you wore was as dark the deepest ocean trench. Your hair draping over your shoulders like a silky curtain. And your eyes, dull.

"I should get going, I don't have all night.." you mumble to yourself as you walk out of your house to see a Uber waiting for you.

You board the Uber and look out the window as the driver starts taking you to your destination. The stars are shining, lining the dark sky and ashy clouds across the horizon, painting the most beautiful picture. 

Just before you knew it, you were there. You slid out of the Uber and shut the car door. You noticed a man standing near the entrance, maybe that was him? He gave you a look and beckoned you over. That was definitely him.

"Hello.", you spoke. The awkward silence between you two already beginning to grow.

"Good Evening, Miss." He replies with a sly smile. The awkward silence between you two already beginning to grow.

You both step inside the restaurant and take a seat beside a large window, showcasing the most extraordinary view. 

The guy tries to get to know you more, but you don't pay much attention to his questions or give any detailed answers. Eventually, he gives up and you both get your orders set in place.

As you take a sip out of your wine glass, you glance over and catch a man staring at you from across the room. He has shoulder length dark hair, and seems to wear a type of odd white hat with flaps beside each face. He stares at you with one eye, his other hidden by his hair.

Once he sees that you noticed him staring, he casually looks away and strikes up a conversation with his collogues. They're faceless to you, just like everyone else in here, even your date. But this guy...

You also look way as your meal arrives. Once the plate is in front of you, you dig in, surprising yourself with your hunger, it's not often that you actually have an appetite.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

You walk out of the restaurant, saying goodbye to your date. "How awkward..", you mumble to yourself as you start walking away. 

"These heels are gonna be the death of me." you groan as you take them off. You continue along the sidewalk barefoot, ignoring the pain, as you look up at the glittering stars. The warm wind brushes around you, making you feel cozy and at peace. 

You continue walking, oblivious to the men in dark clothing slowly creeping up behind you. You look over your shoulder and-

......

You feel the grip around your neck loosen, and you start getting your vision back. You're in... an alleyway.?(e) You tumble on the ground, and you start running, in a panic.

But you bump into a tall, lean figure. You can't make out their face, because they were in a shadow, the moon glowing behind them.

You squint your eyes, and you see a pair of really odd, but beautiful deep purple set of eyes staring back down at you. 

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to bump into you sir!" You stutter. You struggle to find the right set of words, and as you step back, you nearly slip.

You look down and, horrified, you see blood seeping out from the multiple black-clothed kidnappers. You stare up at the man who was staring at you still, unmoving. But a grin slowly creeping up his face.

You can't take this much pressure, and you start to feel dizzy, your Vasovagal Syncope kicks in, at the sight of blood. You drop, but you feel someone's hand on your waist, carrying you, but you don't remember anything after that.

Where am I...