·6·

y/n..! y/n wake up~ 

You suddenly wake up in a jolt. W-what just happened..!??  You think frantically. You quickly get up from your bed, and almost gasp for air. Your throat is so sore, and you can barely move. You can tell you were heavily sweating, feeling sick.

You try to calm down, but you start hyperventilating. As you panic, you feel a hand on your forehead. The touch was cold, and comforting. You look up, on the verge of tears, your face red due to not being able to breath properly, and you see..

Fyodor!! "W-what are you doing here??" You question desperately. 
He looks down on you, his eyes quiet, but deadly, looking like he could kill someone just with his stare. You start sweating more, shaking. 

But he moves closer to you, both of his hands cupping your cheeks. "Looks like he got to you.." he mumbles, his eyes getting more dull, more sharp, more quiet, more deadly..

Fyodor, suddenly moves in without warning, planting a small, yet affectionate kiss on top of your forehead. You can't believe it. You stare at him as he leaves you alone, walking out of the room, his big cloak following gracefully behind him.

You had calmed down by then, such a small interaction between you two had a great positive impact. You look at your legs and, the chains are gone. They were never there in the first place..

You aren't sure what you should believe is real or not. You're flustered but, you just don't know anything anymore.
You suddenly want something, almost like a craving. Like you've been hungry for so long.

You want Fyodor. Fyodor, his whole being, with you, together, forever.
You run, run for your heart. 

Down the stairs, ignoring the pain on your legs. You run frantically, breathing heavily as you turn corners and hallways.

You don't even realize this but, you bump into what seems like a man, he has short, dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, and what seemed like a light brown overcoat. He looked pretty carefree, to be in such a place like this.

"Ooooh~ what do we have here?" He questions you, as he grabs your wrist. He has a playful tone in his voice, and you finally realize it's a infamous Dazai. The one who was apart of the Port mafia before, and now had joined the Detective agency. 

You immediately start panicking again at the sight of Dazai, but he pulls you closer, his hands squishing your face close to his, almost painfully. 

"Don't you run away from me, and stop struggling silly!" He teases, but suddenly starts to stare, his gaze becoming serious almost like a switch had turned him off. 

You stop struggling. "good girl." He says. 
But as soon as he starts to take you to where he was walking, you hear a rustling behind you, and then-

Your vision starts to get blurry. You get swung around and you land, caressed on someone's chest. You open your eyes and you realize they had a odd vodka smell to them, and was wearing heavy white winter clothing. 

"Hello there Dazai~" Fyodor says, as he clenches Dazai's wrist. 
"Well well, speak of the devil." Dazai teases back.

You feel yourself getting pushed against Fyodor's chest, feeling warm and flustered, but you had started to calm down.

"Please Dazai, I must say this again, but it seems you had started to pick on my property again." Fyodor says as he smiles, but the smile was far from sincere.

"My my! That would be my bad, Rat lord." Dazai says back gleefully. 

You watch out of the corner of your eye as they have a stare-down. Both eerily smiling, they're dull eyes piercing each other. 

Fyodor eventually lets go of Dazai, and walks away, with you in his arms as Dazai watches you both from behind.

You look up at Fyodor, peeking from your bangs. He looked so..
Pretty.

His hair and eyes glowing, the vodka smell comforting you. 
sigh 

As you both walk into the moonlight, you can't help but think,

Where are we going next?