·4·

You wake up, in a bed, your vision still hazy. As you try to get up, you trip halfway. 
You feel a heavy weight on your ankles and wrists. You squint your eyes, making out what seemed like a heavy metal chain tied to your ankles and wrists, bound to the edge of a pole beside the bed. 

You just stare at them, trying to process what you were seeing, as your heart beats faster, and you start to sweat.

You hadn't realized that there were footsteps behind you. As you regain your composure, you hear the footsteps stop, just behind where you were sitting on the floor. 

You slowly turn around to see, Fyodor!
You were confused, very confused.

"Fyodor..?" You whisper, your voice shaking. 
You can't see his face, because there was no light except the fireplace burning. But you make out to what seems like a grin on his pale face.

He bends down, taking your chin and cupping it with his fingers. You seem like you are in a type of hypnosis, staring into those deep purple eyes of his. 

"Hello there y/n! Looks like you have awakened." He says enthusiastically.
 You couldn't reply back, you were just shocked..

How could I let this happen..
I knew, I knew he was a bad person. So why..?  
You thought.

You snap back into the real world, and when you do, you try to push him away from you.
But he grabs your wrists, and pins you down to the floor.

"LET ME GO!" You yell at him, your voice shaking.
"..." He stays silent, eyeing your face, then resting his eyes on your neck.

"W-what do you want-?" You stammer nervously at the sight of him eyeing you.
You notice something about him that was different than before.

He has a almost blank expression, he can't seem to take his eyes off of your neck.
Almost like he's been starving for ages.

You grow even more nervous, and you struggle as you try to break free from his grasp.
But before you know it, he's leaning in on you, and-

He bites you. You can't believe it. This Fyodor guy, you barely know, is drinking your blood.
Your blood seeps from your neck onto the carpeted floor below you, and your blood seeping into Fyodor's mouth, his saliva and your blood mixing and becoming one.

Fyodor is practically on you now, you feel his weight on your body. He's not stopping himself at all from drinking your blood, and you feel as if you'll pass out again if he continues.

After what seemed like forever, he finally lifts his head, licking his fingers and lips fresh of your blood. 

"My apologies for doing this so suddenly y/n! You just looked irresistible, and it seems as if your blood is also as sweet as you.~" He says.
"I haven't had some In a long while, I must say, it's very refreshing." 

"wh.." You are lost for words. You can't believe what happened to you just now. Your eyes are blurry with shock, but you can't help yourself but stare at his face still.

Fyodor seems flushed from what just happened. His hat had come off, and his hair was in his face, his white shirt was covered in drops of your blood, and he seems to be aroused by this..

As you watch him lick the blood off of his fingers, you find yourself flushed also.
W-what the hell is wrong with me-??! What- Why am I feeling like this???  You think frantically.

Fyodor finally gets up off of you, and you stand up straight and go back to the bed you had woken up in and hide under the covers. 
As you think to yourself about what had happened, you find yourself feeling sleepy and hazy.

You realize someone had turned off the light, and you slowly start to calm down again.

"I could get used to this..you know?" you murmur to yourself as you sway into sleep.