13. 💛❤️

Though they had been 'hanging out' for weeks now, it somehow still felt like the first time.  Jimin was excited as he looked down at his outfit- a pair of comfortable jeans and a light yellow button down sweater- it's buttons undone to reveal a white shirt.

He  walked up to Yoongi's door and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately, the door opened to reveal Yoongi with a gummy smile on his face.

"Come on in." Yoongi invited him. He was wearing a black t-shirt, with a pair of dark grey sweatpants. The dark orange hair falling to his forehead, unlike the usual swept back or side parted look.

"How are you Minie?" He asked, as they sat on the couch. "I'm fine, hyung."
"Have you had dinner?" "I had pizza with TaeHyung earlier."
"How long ago was just?"
"Uhm.. like three- four hours.."
"Alright. Let's go grab dinner. I'm craving some street food." He said, wiggling his eyebrows at the small boy, who giggled in response.

It was cool out, and the night was still young, so they decided to walk. They headed to their destination talking about anything and everything, as had become the usual for them. They never ran out of things to talk about with each other.

They talked and laughed, and at some point, a comfortable silence settled between them. Jimin realized that they were now walking more closely to each other. Yoongi's hand seemed to be moving closer to his.

Before he could process it, a warmth enveloped his hand, spreading across his entire body, and to his face, as Yoongi's large hand covered his. He looked up, his face flushed, only to find Yoongi with a matching face color.

They said nothing, and it wasn't even awkward. They got to the food stand, greeted the nice old lady before telling her what they wanted. They bought a whole lot of different foods including braised ribs, spicy octopus, tteokboki, and some chicken feet.
They even involved the ahjumma in their argument about which was better between jjajamyeon and jjampong.

(Sorry, I'm not an expert on Korean food expert, I just saw the argument in a K-Drama once.)

After preparing and packing their meal to go, the woman gave them an extra take away plate filled with spicy peppered meat.
"Oh ahjumma, we didn't ask for this." Jimin said, politely, Yoongi nodding along.
"I know. I just want you to have it. You two are such nice, jolly boys. Cute too." She added a wink at the end, making both boys laugh. They accepted the treat, and thanked her before heading back.

On the way back, they were walked past an old bus station, that was no longer in use. (my fic, my world. 🥴) It brought back memories for both of them as they smiled at it, and each other. Just then, an idea crossed Yoongi's mind.

He pulled Jimin's hand slightly, guiding him back. "What's wrong?" A confused Jimin asked. "Come on." Jimin obliged, still slightly confused.

Yoongi led him back to the old bus stop.
"Let's sit here and eat." Yoongi said.
"Here?" "Yeah. It's pretty much abandoned anyway. And the area's safe. You can pretty much see my place from here."
"Okay then. But if people look at me like a crazy beggar, I'm blaming you."
Yoongi chuckled. "Sure, you and your funny threats."

"Won't be funny when I actually act on them." Jimin said, with a smirk. "You simply look cute." Yoongi teased, as he unwrapped their foods.

"You know what they say, hyung..."
"What? Bitches be bonkers?"
"The cute ones are the craziest." Jimin said, with a creepy smile and an overall expression that screamed creepy! 

"Okay, jeez! Now I'm creeped out, you creepy little..." Yoongi shuddered and Jimin laughed until he got a piece of meat shoved in his mouth. That shut him up, then they started to eat, again talking and laughing and occasionally almost choking because of their bad table (well, bench) manners.

Almost at the end of their meal, an unexpected rain started to pour, bringing with it so much wind that blew away some of their remaining take away plates and wrappers.

They looked at each other, utterly shocked before they burst out laughing like a pair of lunatics. The roof  over them, was leaking terribly, and they were quickly getting soaked in the downpour.

Wordlessly coming to an agreement to make a run for it, they both got up, and started running, hand in hand. They didn't know who reached out for who. It didn't matter, they were both happy in that moment, as they ran to Yoongi's house in the heavy rain.

After running and laughing for a while, they finally made it to the house. Yoongi headed inside to get some towels for the both of them. They wrapped themselves up.
"You can use my bathroom, I'll use Kook's."
"Alright hyung, thank you."

They each took a nice, warm shower, so that none of them catches a cold. When Jimin peeked into the room, he found that Yoongi had already set some of his own clothes for Jimin to wear. It was a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

That's all the colors he seemed to ever wear. Except that one yellow shirt.

Jimin thought to himself as he got into the warm and soft clothes that smelled like Yoongi. He loved it. Made him feel safe and protected. The two things he always wanted to feel.

Just as he finished dressing, there was a gentle knock on the door.
"Come in." He answered softly.

Yoongi walked in, also looking all showered and changed up. He looked at Jimin, he was wearing his clothes and Yoongi loved how much bigger the clothes looked on him. He looked so tiny and soft, Yoongi wanted to coo.

"We should dry our hair." Yoongi suggested, walking over to the drawer to pull out his hair dryer. He plugged it in and they sat down on Yoongi's bed.
He started to blow dry Jimin's hair.

"That was so much fun." Jimin commented, making Yoongi turn to face him.
"I know right." The dryer hummed softly in the background.
"Music?"   "Sure."
Jimin reached for his phone and opened his music app. Soon after, soft melodies filled the room, in that perfect volume that only Jimin seemed to be able to get.

Looking at the yellow cased phone, a question came up on Yoongi's mind.
"Minie?"
"Hm?" He hummed in response as he was enjoying the feeling of Yoongi drying his hair.

"Why do you love the color yellow so much?"

Sorry. I'm gonna stop here for now.
(Not my original intention though.)
I'm so tired.
I just went back to work, after a whole week off. It's so hard to adjust. 😂💔

Anyway, there's gonna be a big reveal.

IMPORTANT. I think.
Now that I think of it, should I just explain Jimin's past? I mean I haven't explicitly mentioned that he has one, but I've been hinting at it. (Spoiler?)
So, should I explain it in the next chapter? Or wait till it's close to the end.

Please let me know in the comments.
If not, I'll just do whatever.

I hope you enjoyed.
Thank you for reading. 💛

-Fer.
💛🦋💙