17. 💛❤️

After Yoongi pulled back from the kiss, he tucked back a lock of the beautiful, blonde hair away from Jimin's face. He leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on the boy's lips again.

Yoongi found himself wanting more of the soft plump lips, and the bright yellow feeling that came with kissing them.

"You're so beautiful, Park Jimin. I like you so much. And now I like kissing you." Yoongi confessed like he was bewitched.

Jimin smiled, with that beautiful blush on his face. Two of the things that were slowly starting to drive Yoongi crazy.

"I like you so much too. And kissing you also feels so good." Jimin responded softly.

"Thank you, Jiminie." He said, pulling the boy into a warm hug, in the slightly chilly outside air.

After a while, Yoongi decided to head home. They walked back and shared many more tiny kisses before Yoongi got into the car and drove off, but not before making sure Jimin was going into the dorms already.

Jimin entered the room and shut the door behind him with a stupid smile on his face, that mirrored the one Yoongi drove home with.

"You sly little shit." Brought him out of his dazed state to take in a too-close-to-his-face TaeHyung who had an index finger pointed to Jimin in an accusing manner. A small, knowing smile played on the edge of his lips.

"What?" Jimin asked, but his stupid smile wouldn't leave his face.
"You can't fool the Tae, Chim. And the Tae says you and Hyung kissed!" TaeHyung exclaimed.

Jimin burst out laughing. "The Tae? What on earth is that? Why are you referring to yourself as the Tae?" He asked, still laughing.

"Because the Tae knows all. DUH!" TaeHyung said, blowing on his nails.
"I swear, you make up the weirdest things!" "Uhm, you bet your kissed out lips I do. And yeah, you're not changing the subject."

"Ugh! Fine." Jimin conceded, and proceeded to narrate everything to his best friend.  Who listened with the best reactions ever.

"Uh! My poor heart. I knew this would happen. I can't believe you guys kissed before me and Kookie." TaeHyung said, dramatically.

"I didn't know it was going to happen so soon. I really like him, Tae." Jimin said, covering his face shyly, with his little hands.
"Oh to be young and feel love's keen sting." TaeHyung sighed, wiping away his fake tears.
Jimin burst out laughing. "Dumbass."

**************╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭***************

After finally getting his crazy heart to calm down, Yoongi walked in with a poker face.

Well, he though it was a poker face.
"What's making you blush, Hyung?" Jungkook almost attacked him as soon as he got into the house.

"Who's blushing?" He asked, still trying to hold up his act.

"Uhm, you. And there's a silly smile on your face. Eww. Who are you and what has Jimin hyung done with the real Min Yoongi?" Jungkook teased.

"I'm not blushing or smiling, you stupid brat!" Yoongi exclaimed, trying to look menacing, but he just looked cute and Jungkook started laughing, making Yoongi also burst out laughing. 

He chased Jungkook round their living room couch until he caught hold of Jungkook's loose tank top. He tried to drag him with it, but they ended up tripping and falling on top of each other, on the couch, laughing.

After calming down, they both sighed.
"I really like him, Kook. A whole fucking lot." Yoongi confessed.
"I know, Hyung. I see it in your eyes.  Your smiles are a whole lot brighter and more genuine."
"He does that to me. Funny thing?"
"Yeah?" Jungkook prompted. "He doesn't know." They both chuckled lightly.

"To think he was jealous of Hoseok. How silly is that?" Yoongi mused.

"Well, not really. It's not silly. Your interaction with Hobi Hyung is... I don't know how to put it.  I'm just gonna say that it's enough to make someone who likes you jealous." Jungkook reasoned.

"Oh. Really?" Jungkook nodded.

"I mean, no wonder Jimin seems to always be uncomfortable. That's insensitive of me, I'll try to do better. I really want to do right by Jimin. It's why I haven't even asked him to be my boyfriend yet. I want to be sure we're both ready."

"Wow, Hyung. I've never seen you so serious about anyone, since... You know."

"Yeah, well I guess it's time for me to give my all again. And this time, to someone who truly will appreciate it. To someone I truly will appreciate. It's Jimin, Kook. I'm sure." Yoongi smiled at his own words, and Jungkook smiled back.

"What does it feel like, how does he make you feel?" JungKook asked, and a frown of confusion appeared on his face when Yoongi simply said "Yellow." with a totally lovestruck smile on his face.

"What? English, please."

"I don't know how to explain it. Some time back, Jimin told me everything about himself. He explained to me, when I asked him what yellow meant to him. Now, I think I get it. It's so beautiful. Kissing him tonight just confirmed everything. It's like the kiss opened my eyes. And all I see is yellow."

"Seriously Hyung, this is amazing. You sound and look like you've been bewitched!" Jungkook said, and laughed.

"Maybe I have." Yoongi shrugged and leaned against the backrest of the couch.
"And what about you? How's things with Tae?"

"Ah, well.." Jungkook said, shyly scratching the back of his head. "I really like that crazy boy, Hyung. He's just so silly and cute and adorable and so, so dumb." And once again, they both laughed.

"Sounds like you both have a lot in common." Yoongi teased. "Fuck you." Jungkook said, laughing and earned a loud smack up the head.

"Stupid boy." Yoongi said, jokingly. "Just be nice to him. Besides the fact that he's SeokJin's brother, and they'll both plot and arrange your death, if you hurt TaeHyung." Jungkook shuddered making Yoongi laugh before he continued "I will help them get rid of your body."

"This Hyung! I'm your cousin. Family. Flesh and blood!!!" Jungkook exclaimed. Making Yoongi laugh hard again.

"Okay. Okay. Jokes apart though. The kid really likes you. If you truly like him back, let him know. Avoid hurting him as much as you can." Yoongi advised his cousin.

"I understand. Don't you worry." Jungkook assured him.

"Alright then, I'm going to bed. Well, maybe not to bed. I'm feeling quite inspired right now, might as well put it to good use."

They both chuckled. "Goodnight Hyung." Jungkook said, picking up his phone to send a text.

Me:
Goodnight, beautiful.
😉😘

Kim PainInMyAss 💖
is typing...
I-
Goodnight, Kookie.

Me:
❤️

His messages were making the other boy's heart flutter as he buried his face in his pillow, to muffle his joyful screams. He wouldn't want to wake his roommate who was soundly asleep, dreaming of a certain orange haired boy who was currently hunched over notes and sheets, with a stupid smile on his face as he penned down his emotions.

And even though the other boy didn't reply his last message, Jungkook was just fine with it. He could see TaeHyung's crazy, goofy, rectangular grin, clearly in his head.

I really hope you enjoy this.
Thank you for reading.

BTW, angst or nah? Comment.
It's not gonna be serious though, it might just prolong the story by- maybe two chapters. And yeah, Yellow's ending soon.

-Fer.
💛🦋💙