Allergies ( X and Ex )

< this is NOT a ship. >

'•Xisuma POV•'

I sat down beside Ex and nudged theem slightly " y'know, you'd think you'd be like, setting the entire server on fire  "

" i can't even go outside, if i can't go outside i can't do anything ''Ex replied " we both know what happened the first, and hopefully last time you dragged me outside "

I pulled Ex out of his bed grabbing Ex's wrist and dragging them out the cave " lets go outside "

Ex tried yanking his hand away and going back in the cave " I don't want to! "

I held Ex's wrist tightly " Too bad. we're gonna go to a flower forest"

" I hate flowers! "

" don't over exaggerate, you just haven't seen them enough since you've been in the cave for so long "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dragged Ex through the grassy terrain, they became quiet halfway through getting here, probably realising their whining would not change anything. I let go of Ex's wrist, took my helmet off and sat down on the grass, looking around at the beautiful terrain " see isn't this pretty? "

Ex sighed, took their helmet off and sat down while looking around " okay, fine, this is pret- achoo!"

my eyes snapped back at Ex " you have a sneeze? " i said, suprised

" No- aChoo! I-im Fine "

I picked a cornflower that was beside me " are you sure you're okay? "

" yeah- AChoo! " Ex sneezed again

" i'm starting to get concerned. " i said as i pocketed the cornflower

" i told you i hated flowers- achOo! "

i stood up and pulled Ex up " we're going back to the cave, somethings wrong "

Ex scoffed at the action " now you're implying theres something wrong with me- AcHoo! "

i started walking back, Ex right behind me " what is wrong, what is wrong? i spent all day with you and you were okay- "

" achOo! "

i started walking faster " you can't be sick, you were just fine this morning and when we were walking here you were totally fine- "

" AChoo! "

" wait- are you allergic? "

" To wha- ACHoo! "

" are you allergic to flowers? "

" that's why i hate flowe- ACHOo! "

~~~~~~~~~~

" who knew Ex almightly was allergic to flowers? " i teased

Ex frowned " shut up! once i get my hands on a commad that destroys those flowers i'll destroy this server! "

" uh huh, mhm "

" Are You Doubting Me?! "

408 words not including this note?! new highscore!

( im actually really proud of myself for reaching 408 words :) )