Chapter 35

"Everybody settle down!" I heard a familiar loud and scary voice. But I am pretty sure it is not Miss Smith. She doesn't speak like that but I think I know whose voice is that. When the guy in front of me sat down, I saw who it was. No way! Miss Puff? I thought I'm done with her. "Umm, where's Miss Smith?" Charlie had the courage to ask. We all looked at her.

"She's sick so I'll be doing her job for today," she starts. "Well, she told me that you have a school project for today. The productivity endorsement video am I right?" She sat on the revolving chair and spin it around like she owns this classroom.

She eyed everyone. And her eye made me nervous the moment that she looked at me and smiled. "Oh! Miss Britney Dean! How would you like to go first? Who's your partner?" Seems like she's in a good mood today.

I gulped and stood up since nevertheless, I don't have a choice. Everyone began looking at me and so I eyed Nate who just ignored me. "Sure ma'am," I was trying my best to be nice.

I walked a few steps toward Nate and his group of friends or what he calls them. I stopped beside him and he looked up at me. "The projector please," that's the last thing he can do, yet, I don't think he wants to do it. He emotionlessly shook his head and stood with the projector.

He's obviously just being pushed to do this but, good for him, he's learning how to push himself.

He grabbed it beside him and held it to me, "carry it!" I rolled my eyes and went to the front side of the room while Miss Puff backed away.

"Okay! Let's see what the top and the bottom of the class have prepared," kind of funny how every teacher thinks that Nate is always the class bottom. That's right. He is. Some laughed but I didn't though I found it funny too. I didn't know that she can joke.

"Good morning everyone, so a lot of..." I began talking and giving out my opening statement about the topic which was productivity. Miss Puff seemed pretty impressed blah, blah, blah.

I smiled, "so, here is the video I made..." I looked at Nate and whispered, "play it now!" instead of saying something back or just defending himself or arguing about me, the way he obeyed my order gave me suspiciousness. Something's wrong.

He turned on the projector lights and I chose not to look at it. Instead, I faced the whole class who seemed to be enjoying the video I plagiarized. But then after three seconds, I was shocked when I heard them laughing.

Even Shane and Charlie are laughing.

I heard Miss Puff clearing her throat but I didn't look at her. I turned to Nate and found him hiding his laughter though it was obvious he was laughing.

"Care to explain Miss Dean," I heard Miss Puff's serious voice again.

Oh no! What is it now?

I turned around and looked at the projector behind me. My eyes widened when I saw a video of me, snoring with saliva dripping down like a waterfall. I remember the nightgown. It's the one I was wearing last night. Who else would do this thing? No one else but the partner of course.

I heard them still laughing. I frowned and looked at Miss Puff who was also hiding her laughter.

Darn, this isn't even funny!

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry!" I screamed and immediately went beside Nate. I faced his laptop and then tried to remove the video. The laughter got replaced with silence when I slapped Nate's face. But he seemed so unbothered and didn't care about what I did. Thought it was a hard slap.

I can tell because my hand hurts.

I started to panic. It makes me hate him more. I hate him already and I hate him harder by now. Maybe this is his revenge. Well, insulting and bad but not the worst. Once when I was able to remove the video, I asked, "where's the video?" I asked but he didn't answer and just smirked at me.

A smirking jerk.

"Hey! Where is it?" I started screaming. I am not calmed. What I hate so much, is unexpected changes thus getting my plan sabotaged. Nice try!

"I don't know," there was a bit of laughter in his voice.

"What do you mean you don't know? I gave you the flash drive last night! Where is it?" Everyone remained silent.

"I said I don't know," he began being serious.

"Ugh!" I expressed and without even thinking of it, I ran to his chair and grabbed his bag. "Hey!" I heard him running towards me and trying to steal his bag from mine. I opened it but then, the trying to be a hero girl, Olivia stole the bag from me.

I shook my head while rolling my eyes and grabbed it from her as she failed to grab it back. I unzipped it and found the small flash drive at the bottom of the bag under the empty notebooks.

See.

His notebooks are empty because he doesn't take notes or do home works and activities.

I ran back to the computer and plugged it in. "Here it is ma'am. Sorry for the interruptions," she didn't answer and just held her eyes on the projector. Nate sat on the chair and was still laughing about something that is not even funny.

The video ended with a black screen.

The laughter before got replaced by the sound of the clapping hands.

Phew! I thought they'll know the secret behind this video. There's a first time for everything and this is my first-time cheating. I can't believe that Nate will be the one to make me do this stupid thing.

"Great job Miss Dean, nice! I'll tell Miss Smith about this for an A+ grade, unexpectedly, you too Nate, great job you two," she smiled and clapped her hands once more.

"Well, he didn't even help," I rolled my eyes and was trying my best to keep my voice down but turns out, she heard me.

"He didn't?" She asked.

"Excuse you! That's my laptop and that's my projector," I know I also didn't help.

"Oh yeah, right. Sorry, not sorry I forgot about it," I faked a smile and rolled my eyes again then went back to my seat.

I know I also did this effortlessly. Even Nate doesn't know that I cheated.

Author's Note:

Jyerries! What's up? Are you guys okay there? Same!

So, Nate just annoyed Britney once again. Yey! Just kidding. Well, I hate it either. But I kind of love it now...

Oooppsss... issue! Leaked video of sleeping Britney sheesh

Hmmmppp...

So, Nate pulling off a prank in front of everyone? How courageous.

Love you all so much!!!

>33333 chain!

See you next time! Mwuah!