𝗼𝗻𝗲

Jayden marie
Los Angeles
Sep. 25, 22

"No y'all definitely not coming." Jayden asserted, shaking her head at her two sisters.

"Why can't we, you never let us come we'll be good." her younger sister Kareem begged a tear almost slipping out her eye.

"Right I feel that we should go, I could be the best hype man." her other younger sister sani spoke, dancing around bouncing her head left to right.

"I said no anything else y'all want y'all can have but this one thing no." Jayden state in a authoritative tone walking away laughing when she heard them throw a tantrum.

"hey, hey, HEY Calm ya'll ass down." Jayden heard her mom yell from her room after hearing bumping, laughing when she saw them flip their momma door off.

"Mommm." Kareem whined dragging her feet all the way to their mom room with sani on her tail.

"What y'all want now." Sandra rolled her eyes at her three children that are standing at her door.

"Jayden won't let us go on tour with her." sani stepped forward jumping in Sandra's bed and Kareem and Kayden stood at the side.

"First off y'all know y'all can't go anyway y'all about to start school." she told them holding her remote up flipping through channels.

"Girl honestly fuck that school." sani spoke, and Sandra threw the remote at her

"Watch yo fucking—

"Not to much to tho not to ducking much." Kareem cut Sandra off, shaking her head.

"Where my son in law at." Sandra asked Jayden ignoring the twins, and Jayden shrugged.

"We not clicking right now" Jayden spoke sitting down on the bed criss cross apple sauce

"Oop what Nau'Jour done did now" Sandra asked sitting her head up on her hand

"We've just been arguing constantly and I honestly don't know what is wrong" Jayden told them taking a deep breath running her fingers through her hair

"girl he cheating." Sandra nonchalantly spoke before shrugging her shoulders.

"Momma why would you tell her that." Kareem replied frowning seeing her sister on the verge of tears.

"Why would I lie chileee I know the game and when they get trippin that mean they sipping...." Sandra explained before pausing in the middle her sentence to stick her tongue out before continuing "on somebody else" she finished laughing

"Maaa stop please" Jayden whined pouting her ears hurting from the discussion.

"Are y'all going on tour together?" sani asked, getting up wrapping her arms around Jayden.

"No." she mumbled, laying her head down on sani.

"I thought you said it was a joint tour?" Kareem questioned, sitting on the bed.

"It is but I'm doing it with a different artist." Jayden said pulling away from sani and laid on her moms bed .

"With who." sani asked and Jayden looked at all of them staring at her in confusion.

"Um this rapper named Nbayoungboy, I think that's his name." she spoke absentmindedly, flinching when she seen them jump up.

"I know you not talking about my husband kentrell Gaulden." Sani jumped and down with a big smile on her face but then stopped "we have to go Bruh."

"First off no. I will be on tour for 3 months, y'all are not finna have my momma in court." Jayden protest closing her eyes.

"Um how Nau'Jour gon feel about this." Sandra spoke, chewing on her grapes.