𝘁𝗲𝗻

"I got you on my minnnd." Jayden stood singing to the crowd, the biggest smile on face and her eyes closed.

Opening her eyes she felt like her body was on fire, she was sweating which made her body look like it was glistening.

"Yeahhh lay me on my tummy, put it in my stomach you know exactly just how want it." She sung before sticking out her tongue flicking it back in her mouth.

"Love how you love shootin' up my club, let go have on sonnn how far do you want to go?" Jayden sung in pure ecstasy, feeling three eyes on her that gave her different feelings.

Guilt, fear, and thrill

"I love y'all I really do. I know y'all been waiting on yb i just want y'all to know I love him he's like my brother he's really a listening ear for me and such a good person." Jayden gushed now looking at kentrell who was already looking at her with a smirk before walking out.

"I love you to gang." Kentrell told her putting his arm around neck in a side hug before whispering something in her ear making her slightly bite her lip.

"Say, run that fa' me."Kentrell said, taking his arm from around Jayden smiling when he heard the first track.

"You know you my go to" he sung in the mic throwing his head walking to the other side of the stage.

"Dress up the way that she like I got the money, and you can have what you need" he rapped looking at Jayden who was swaying back forth she couldn't dance to save her life.

They rappin', they cappin', that what I told you they tellin' lies."kentrell smiled thinking about when they made the song.

"I don't say this enough you the reason I believe in love you the reason I could change this much, I changed for us." Jayden sung feeling kentrell wrap his arm around her neck.

Seeing this Na'jour jaw clenched feeling not only embarrassed, but angry he almost wanted to put his hands on her.

Feeling eyes on him kentrell smirked kissing Jayden on her cheek seeing the crowd go wild, watching from the corner of his eye Na'jour walk off.

Stepping back from her he watched her in her element, she is so perfect to him, you can tell sing is really her passion.

Snapping back into reality he felt her push him hearing it was his part of the song he finished the song before hearing it go of.

"We'll I have to go I love y'all so much." Jayden spoke into the microphone out of breath smiling, before walking off waving.

"Yeahh I quit dat sad shit, I ain't trippin' they don't fuck wimmie den' fuck em' you don't want youngboy baby come know you love me." Kentrell rapped bouncing his head from left to right scrunching up his finishing out his song.

"Bestie you did so good." Bella told Jayden, after hugging her scrunching her face at the sweat.

"Thank you stink I'm so freaking hot please don't let no one come to my dressing room but kentrell." Jayden replied, before walking off to her dressing room.

Humming all the way down the hall she walked to her dressing, frowning seeing her dad and Na'jour sitting on the couch as if they were waiting on her.

"Well hello"Jayden spoke chuckling at their angry faces, this had to be important her dad didn't show up no where people could see him.