𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"yb jus let us know you fucking jay or not?" joe asked making ben and kendell look up from the table.

"mane why would touch dat' girl? and she my friend." kentrell replied, not looking up from his phone.

"i told y'all, i dont know why dem folks think dat." kd spoke up, making everybody but kentrell and kendell look at him .

"i forgot my bae ms. marie is here where she at?" kendell questions, putting his phone down looking around.

"in her skin when kentrell jump out she jump in." kd mumble hissing when he felt kentrell kick his shin.

"she getting her hair did" kentrell absentmindedly replied, eyes still glued to his phone .

"where bella ass at? ion trust that hoe cause she bald head and always hungry." kd asked, mouth full of oatmeal making joe gag.

"well yall must be fraternal twins because she always hungry and you always muchin' bitch." ben replied looking at kd in disgust.

"you would know since you munchin' on her hairless ass." kd shot back, before whistling making herm choke on his water.

"stop worryin' about me and worry about why you burning." ben replied smiling pettily waiting for kd to say something.

"bitch you lucky I don't wan' ta' take it there." kd finished looking over hearing someone come downstairs.

"who talking about me? my ears ringing." bella asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs making everyone turn and look.

"ben get yo' silverback she look kinda hungry." kd said getting up and throwing his oatmeal away.

"kd shut up hood, you stay on dick." kentrell spoke up, never looking up from his phone.

"oh hush you silverback suckin' yo' dick every night to."

"first of all you king of the gorillas ass bitch mind your cause bella don't suck dick hun." bella walked closer to the table making ben choke on his spit.

"who the silverback suckin' kentrell dick?" herm asked, smiling smoke coming from his mouth.

"um let me a story bout' two people we all know that like to sne—"kd started making kentrell look up from his phone.

"kd say sum' stupid and I'll break yo' fuckin' neck" kentrell aggressively told him, watching kd walk away whistling.

"well shit dat' got you ta' look up from dat' phone real quick why he know and we don't." joe asked, before laughing at the frown on kentrell face.

"he don't know shit, say doe' im finna go home." kentrell told them, grabbing his phone and walking out the door feeling their eyes on him.

getting the car he put the keys and in the ignition starting the car making his way home, seeing his house come to view he pulled in the driveway.

putting the car in park he takes the key out the ignition and got out, walking to the door and unlocking the door going in and shutting it and locking it back going up stairs and entering his room.

"hello darling" jayden spoke in a british accent hearing the door open seeing kentrell walk in.

"wassup pretty pussy." kentrell responded, walking over to her standing directly next to her.

"Mmm what you do all day." jayden asked, stretching her arm out for a hug, smiling when he leaned down and put his arms around her.

Before he could answer her phone started ringing, seeing it was her mom she grabs the phone pushing the answer button.