𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Slowly opening her eyes Jayden squinted due to the sun shining through the window she got up quickly realizing that wasn't in her room, doing a quick sigh of relief when felt her clothes were still on.

"Kentrell." Jayden whispered, pulling at his arm that's around her waist.

"Shh." Kentrell told, her her turning around going back to sleep.

Seeing as though she didn't remember much from yesterday, she grabbed her phone and looked through her camera roll.

"Jayden get da' camera out my face." Kentrell told her putting his face behind her head.

After the interview everybody decided that they wanted to go out and have fun which meant getting drunk.

While everybody was doing they on thing, kentrell and Jayden found their way in the back of the section away from the cameras, with Jayden on kentrell lap.

"You hate me so bad" Jayden replied, moving her head so the camera can see him, making him put his head up to look at the ceiling.

"Ion even want to be friends nomo" kentrell told her, looking down to see her frowning stopping the video.

Turning in his lap to where she was facing him she grabbed his face in her two hands staring into his low red eyes.

"Friend? Bitch i said you bad." Jayden said seriously before laughing, putting her head down on his shoulder.

"You tired?" Kentrell asked, looking over at kd who was freestyling in a random girl face who looked annoyed.

"Mhm, I want to sleep with you."Jayden told him, looking up to see him already looking at her.

"You finna sleep where you been sleeping."kentrell smiled, watching her put her head up pouting.

"No I'm not, you so handsome ken" Jayden responded her eyes going pitch black.

"You got a nigga Marie." Kentrell reminded her, making her groan.

"Boy fuck him he don't want me for real and I barely want to tolerate him." Jayden told him, before rolling her eyes.

"Why you with him den?" Kentrell asked, sighing when he seen her eyes fill with tears.

"Because you don't wa.. want to b.. be with me." Jayden told him hiccuping, while he just stared at her rubbing her back.

"What am I gonna do with you mane" kentrell silently spoke, to himself shaking his head.

"Oh my god who the hell let me drink." Jayden spoke, before flopping her head down on the bed.

"Marie bro shut up." Kentrell groggily told her, keeping his back turned, getting up she laid on top of him.

"Ken... ken." Jayden whispered in his ear, watching his face frown up before opening his eyes.

"Marie get up."he grunted due to her sitting directly on his member.

"Why? I don't want to." Jayden replied, sitting up looking down at him waiting for his answer.

"You on my dick mane get up." Kentrell asked, grabbing her waist trying to pull her forward.

"Mhm stop touching me." Jayden told him, leaning down coming face to face with him.

"Jayden yo nigga ain't gon like this." Kentrell replied refusing to look at her.

"I'm not doing anything that he don't do" Jayden spoke softly grabbing his face forcing him to look at her.