- 𝖎

A summer day

A summer day.

You walk to the busy streets of ingary, the sun was shining bright as the wind flows to your hair. Walking towards a flower shop, you hold your umbrella to shield your body to the hot sunny day.

"Good morning, lady Y/N! You look wonderful today." A man in his mid sixties greeted you with a smile. He owns a bakery next to the flower shop.

"Thank you, Mr. Holmes! Have a great day!" You curt at him gracefully as he lifted up his bonette. Turning down your umbrella the bell rings as you opened the door.

"Ah, our beautiful lady Y/N!" A woman named Eliza came in to view as she rushed towards you. "Oh enough with the flattery, really. It makes me demure." You say making Eliza smiles. Eliza is a 40 year old woman who happens to be the owner of the flower shop. You in the other hand always come here to pick up some flowers and decorate them to your house.

Eliza loves how gracefully you are, you are just like your mother. The way you walk and the way you talk. It's like she was talking to a goddess like you. So appealing.

"We have already fresh flowers that were picked up yesterday. You can look at them."

"Oh they are lovely. Yesterday my rose withered, so I got to buy another one. Is there petunia?" You ask, looking at the various kinds of flower.

They were freshly picked from the garden. Itw was beautiful, bright colors and full bloomed. You loved the smell of flowers and they are wonderful. "Lilies are beautiful. So white and elegant, don't you think?"

"Oh yes dear. Lilies most commonly mean devotion or purity." Eliza says as he picks one. "This flower suits you, lady Y/N."

The flower is truely beatiful.

"Sure, I'll get one of these and petunias. I want to give it to Sophie and Lettie."

"Oh your little sisters. How wonderful. Your sister Sophie made this hats for me. Isn't it beautiful?" You looked at the emerald green hat that designed in a plastic flower and leaves on the side. "Yes it suits you." You say, smiling at her.

"Very well, wait for a few moment while a wrap this up." You nodded as you looked into the  window and saw soldiers marching down towards the castle. Many people waved their hats and handkerchief as the party started. You think that Lettie might get tired after the party, after all many people will celebrate today.

You also saw war tanks and airship. It seems that another has started since the lost of the prince. You wonder, if the prince is still alive. Will he stop this fiasco?

"Lady Y/N?" You went back to reality when you looked back and saw Eliza already warapped the petunias and lilies into a beautiful wrappers. "You seem to be thinking deeply."