- 𝖛

Waking up to a cold morning

You body shivered, stretching your body as you opened your eyes. The place was covered in thick fog. Standing up, you tidy your sleeping mat and put it in your case. You looked everywhere for Turnip but he's not there. You wear your blazer and started to up to find Turnip and Sophie.

You yell for the scarecrow but you heard nothing. You sighed. "He must left me. Well, he has a life and I have to find Sophie." You mumbled, you lifted up your black scarf to your face. You started to find Howl's moving castle.

While walking you saw a silhouette from the thick fog, you squint your eyes. It was deformed. You don't know if this is the castle they were saying. It has a lot of chimneys. Walking towards you noticed it has four legs. "So this is Howl's Castle?" You said nonchantly, not what you expected to see. But you noticed it had eyes and a face. It seems weird but it looks cool.

Then you saw a door. This is must be the enter to the house. Walking there you heard the doorknob twisting making you froze whrn you saw an old woman. It's Sophie!

Both of your eyes widen while seeing each other. You couldn't stop yourself as you rushed towards her and gave her a hug making the two of you enter the house.

"Wha-what? Y/N? What are you doing here—? Did you follow me?!" She bombarded you with questions but you didn't even tried to speak as you hugged her tightly.

Sophie was about to question you again when she heard a sob. "I thought I lost you again, Sophie! I'm happy that you're alright!" You cried, tears falling from your cheeks. Sophie wanted so shout at you for following her but seeing you so happy to see her again makes her feel loved by her older sister. So she just let this slide.

Sophie calmed you down, letting you sit in front of the fire. "I'm sorry that I followed you here, I can't just let you be alone."

"I know, but you don't have to do this." He says as she sat next to you. You looked at her and hold her hands. "How did you come here in the first place?"

"Oh, a scarecrow lead me here. He was a kind guy. I wonder where is he." You were amused that Turnip knew Sophie first. "I was eith that scarecrow yesterday. I slept at the grass and I came here with the Castle resting." You looked everywhere, your facw forming a scowl when you noticed how dirty the inside of this house.

"You slept outside? You might be cold." Sophie asked worriedly, you only shooked your head and smile. "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Hey, hey, hey! Who's this? Is it another witch that you entered, grandma? Doesn't look like one because I can't any presence." You furrowed your eyebrows, looking for that voice. "Did you hear that?" Looking at the fire your eyes widen when you saw it has two large eyes and a mouth. He glares at you intensely.