- 𝖎𝖝

Coming to a greenhouse in the palace

Coming to a greenhouse in the palace. Your eyes sparkles looking at those bright green plants and flowrr displayed on it. You always loved nature.

Then you saw four men in a suit and a woman who sats on the expensive looking wheel chair. Soon after the men in a suit left the green house only the four of you sre here. The blonde haired boy walk towards the woman whispering something and left.

"So you are Howl's mother and his wife?"

Sophie nodded. "Yes, we are. I am the mother of Pendragon and this is her wife."

"Good afternoon, Madam." You greeted tho you didn't smile. "You two must be tired, please have a sit." She said pointing the chairs in front of her.

You and Sophie sat there and noticed the old dog laying above the table. "I am Madam Sulliman, his majesty's head sorceress." Sophie's eyes widen looking down to the Dog she thought as Howl.

"That's not your dog is it?" Sophie asks, making you mentally face palm. "He's name is Heen. He's my errand dog. I had himescorted the two of you here."

Sophie finally realized that it's not Howl as she sighs in relief. Buy you were skeptical of that woman in front of. She must know something.

"I take it Howl will not be joining us?"

"Yes, he's too coward to come here. So we decided to come here instead." You replied for Sophie as she nodded. "He's such a lazy son. He sent us here instead. I'm afraid the king would found him completely useless."

Sulliman rest her head to her hand, her expression stays nuetral. "I'm very sorry to hear that. Howl was the last apprentice I have ever took on. I never seen such a gufted student. I was thrilled I finally found someone talented enough to replace me." Sighs. "Then one day his heart was stolen by a demon who never return to complete his apprenticeship and that day forward he is been using his magic for entirely selfish reasons."

She looks at Sophie not you, but your sister. She must know something. "Ms. Pendragon."

"Yes?" Sophie replied rather meekly. "That boy is extremely dangerous. His power far too great for someone without a heart." You eyed her carefully, you think she must be saying this to make Sophie talks about Howl.

"If he stays selfish. I'm afraid he'll end up just like the Witch of the Waste. Send her in."

You gasped seeing the Witch of the Waste turned older and smaller. Her body was covered in her coat. You felt bad all of a sudden. She felt weak, alone suffering. She started to dazed and mumble to herself.

"What on earth happened to you?" Sophie rushed to the Witch, but she didn't spoke rather breaths heavily. Her face was so old she far different than the last time you saw her.