four

the next morning

( las vegas private airport )

delilah quickly rushed back home after a peculiar dinner with christopher. in order to get all of chris' offerings, she'd must follow his rules. she made her way to the private landing strip, and walked towards what seemed to be a very big plane. the sun had just began to rise, and chris was nowhere to be seen, why was it that chris was always showing up either late, or out of nowhere?

after a few minutes of standing around by herself, a taller man approached delilah. he was older, he looked as if he was probably about fifty years old, and he had a very long scar that stretched from his right eyebrow, to his lip. delilah slightly waved, an the man grabbed her car keys from her.

"i will park your car somewhere safe, ma'am." he stated with a nod.

"uhm, okay - yeah, sure."

delilah sighed and crossed her arms, still waiting for chris to show up. two younger men had walked closer and closer to delilah, who looked exactly like chris. they seemed to be staring at delilah, one was shorter, and had a suit on. the other, much taller; wore simple pajamas and had tattoos exposed on his arms.

both incidental man slowly walked up to delilah, with duffel bags in their hands. "who are you?" the one in pajamas asked, looking delilah up and down. "do you have a twin, christopher?" deilah chuckled, looking at each boy back and forth. "hes a triplet, i'm nick; nice to meet you." the boy in pajamas smiles, while holding his right hand out for delilah to shake. she hesitated, but shook nick's hand back.

the other triplet didnt introduce himself whatsoever; he only gave delilah a slight head nod. just before delilah could break the silence and say something, a black SUV quickly sped onto the tarmac; with chris inside of it. he stepped outside of the vehicle, and grabbed a large suitcase. he had his phone held up to his ear, and waved his hand towards the plane, signaling everyone to get on.

delilah noticed that lorenzo quickly walked out of the same SUV that chris was in, but he was not on his phone. he simply yawned and made his way into the plane.

the plane was small; clearly a private jet, with black seats, and dark walls as well. wine coolers were placed within shelves, and the windows were slightly tinted. medium sized televisions were scattered across the plane, that showed nothing but a: 'have a good flight, mr. sturniolo.' across each screen. he really needs to put a little note on each of his tv's? doushebag. the girl thought, before sitting down in a comfortable black seat, looking out her window.

the group was already running late, they were supposed to take off at 6:30 but it was already 7:00. the sun had already risen, and delilah was already rethinking her decision. she sighs, while playing with the strings on her hoodie. she sends faye one more goodbye text, and places her phone in her lap.

nick decided to sit down in a seat; which faced delilah's. he shuffled in the seat a bit before finally getting comfortable. "how much did he offer you?" the boy asks, playing with his silver necklace. delilah looked to her left, and chris stood there, giving her a glare.

she didn't know if she should tell nick or not, so she just shrugged her shoulders. nick scoffed, and then grabbed his phone.

chris sat down in a seat next to delilah, and matt and lorenzo scattered across the plane. the doors were slammed shut by two men outside on the tarmac, and the plane's engine starting to rev up. "so, who's this girl?" nick asks chris, while pointing to delilah. "my plus- one, nick." chris responds calmly, winking at delilah. delilah just fake smiled, and stuck up her thumb.