eleven

3:35 am

the past two hours were a blur for delilah. her eyes were playing tricks on her, and her ears were muffled. she'd definitely drank too much for her own good, but she enjoyed her time. chris spent the past two hours dancing with delilah, who started to dance slower as the night went on.

sweat beaded off of her forehead, and her makeup started to smear. delilah had let loose completely, and chris was loving it. he admired her long hair, and the baby hairs that stuck to her forehead as she danced. he started to dance for a few more minutes before making the ultimate decision to go back home.

chris walked up to the same bouncer as earlier, feeling a bit dizzy as he walked with delilah. "driver, please." chris stated before grabbing a 100-dollar-bill out of his pocket.

a black SUV almost immediately pulled up to the sidewalk, and chris dragged delilah into the car. "are we leaving?" delilah asked as she rested her head on the the window of the car. chris just put a hand on her back and stayed silent.

the drive home was silent, and delilah slowly fell asleep during the car ride.

when the car pulled up to chris' penthouse, he noticed that delilah was sound asleep, slightly snoring as she held her head up with her hand. "delilah, wake up." chris said as he tapped the girls shoulder. she didn't budge at all, so he did the same thing about three times, before ultimately giving up and carrying her back to his penthouse.

chris held the smaller girl like she weighed almost nothing, without even making a face as he carried her. he carried her princess style, making sure not to hit her legs on the car door as he stepped out of the car with the girl in his arms.

as he stood in the elevator, he looked in the reflection of the elevator door, and his heart sank.

he'd been feeling things for this girl all night. it needed to stop.

sighing, chris made it up to his floor and unlocked tue door. nobody seemed to be downstairs, except nick; who stood in the middle of the kitchen, with his buff arms crossed. nick wore a pair of grey sweat-shorts, with a fresh love hoodie and glasses. "where have you guys been?" nick asked sassily while crossing his arms even harder.

"we drank way too much, ask me that question in the morning. i'm so drunk." chris responded groggily, while delilah slept soundly in the boys arms. "it's almost four in the morning, chris. and she's clearly passed out! you guys shouldn't have stayed out that late." nick remarked as he walked over to the counter, grabbing his macbook and water bottle.

"she clearly can't hold her alcohol well, i'm drunk as fuck and i'm completely normal." chris responded with a head shake. "maybe i wanna throw up, but besides that i'm fine." chris added, practically gagging as he spoke. "how much did you let her drink?" nick said while completely ignoring chris' statement. chris chuckled, "i'm never gonna tell her how much she can or can't drink. she's a big girl." the boy responded, walking upstairs, delilah still in his arms.

nick rolled his eyes and sat down at the barstool. chris turned around on the stairs as he went up, to look back down at nick. "why are you awake?" chris asked, tilting his head as he spoke. nick sighed. "me and faye had some coffee after ice cream, and it kept me up. she's asleep on the couch." nick laughed, pointing to faye, who's arm was hanging off of the couch as she slept.

"and lorenzo and matt?" chris added, looking around the house from where he stood on the stairs. "oh yeah! lorenzo and matt had some last minute business stuff to do, whatever that means." nick sighed while he typed on his computer. "what do you mean business stuff??" chris asked with a higher tone, wondering if he had missed something while he was with delilah.

"something about drug cartels, they said you weren't involved." nick shrugged before chris scoffed. "i'm chris sturniolo, i'm in charge of everything! of course i'm involved." chris said , starting to panic before realizing delilah was still in his arms. "just go to bed." nick sighed , shooing chris away with his hand.

after hearing about matt and lorenzo's 'buisness deal' , chris decided to bring delilah to bed before he got too angry over the situation. chris brought the girl to her room, took off her shoes, and tucked her into bed. he stopped in his tracks for a few moments, taking in the sight of the brutally drunk girl.

chris watched in awe as delilah slept. he hadn't felt this way about a girl in a long time, let alone ever. her light snores made the boy laugh slightly, but before exiting her room he opened the window to give delilah some air while she slept. chris made his way to the door, and shut it quietly behind him before making his way to his bedroom. the bed was still messy from when he had fallen asleep with delilah, but he didn't care to make the bed right now. he was worried about whatever nick had been telling him.

chris was the boss. he never didn't know about something.

before he could spiral into a panic state, he decided to take a hot shower to relax his muscles. all the stress wouldn't be good for him. chris made his way to his modern bathroom, which was decorated with dark cabinets and a walk in shower that was the size of any normal persons living room. he turned on the water and took his shirt off. he looked at himself in the mirror for a second, realizing that he looked more tired than usual. it was the middle of the night after all, but he didn't feel tired, he just looked abnormally tired. chris brushed it off and took his toothbrush from the cabinet, which was filled with containers of high end soaps that he never really used.

after brushing his teeth, he took off the rest of his clothes and hopped in the shower. the glass walls on the shower began to fog up from the water temperature, and he immediately became relaxed when he stepped in. hot showers always made chris feel better. the warm pellets on his back almost felt like a bunch of microscopic hands giving his a massage.

after a while of being in the shower, chris turned off the water and began to exit.

"shit, my towel." the boy sighs, realizing he forgot his towel. "i'll just drip dry." he adds , standing infront of the shower over a bathmat.

nobody's in my room anyways, it's not like anyone could see me naked.

after a couple minutes of drip-drying, chris stepped out of the bathroom, and turned the light off. he couldn't see anything, but when he walked out of his bathroom he thought he had seen the shadow of someone in his bedroom.

i must be drunk still. there's no way i kept my door unlocked. chris thought before he walked further into his bedroom.

chris attempted to make his way to his closet, but he already declared he was drunk, so who cares if he slept naked. chris walked over to his bed and went to grab the covers. before he could lay down, he heard a crash from behind him.

"what the fuck?" chris shouted, before turning his lamp on, while covering his body with his hand. lile that would cover much. when chris turned his light on, he made eye contact with no other than delilah.

the girl looked like she had just seen a ghost, and attempted to pick up the wine glass she had just knocked over in chris' room. "oh my god." chris stammered, before grabbing a blanket and putting it over his front. "wow, you are packing a good one." delilah laughs, holding her stomach as she laughed.

chris ignored her comment and put a frustrated hand on his hand. "how did you get in here? i locked the door."

"your door was open."

"no it wasn't. you broke the lock."

"I DID NOT!"

"you literally did."

after a few seconds of banter, chris sighed and took the blanket off his bed that he was using to cover his front, and wrapped it around his whole body. he walked over to the door, which was fully unlocked. he couldn't believe he forgot to lock it.

delilah looked down at the boy, raising her eyebrows when she looked. "damn." she stated, before walking towards the bedroom door to leave. "why did you say damn?" he said. delilah pointed to his lower body, signaling to him that he forgot to cover a certain part of himself. before he could say anything else, she was gone.

"shit." chris sighed, before sighing, and locking his door .