seven

the next day
( new york city , new york )
3:30 pm

while sitting with faye on chris' couch, the two girls began to catch up on their lives from the past couple of days. chris made sure to have faye flown out to new york instantly, and knowing faye; she dropped everything she was doing to come see delilah.

delilah wore sweatpants with a pink hoodie, and faye wore black leggings with a loose blouse. both girls sat down shoving popcorn into their mouths, as well. "well i almost died from some mafia man!" delilah joked, while waiting excitedly for fayes reaction.

"really bitch?"

"yeah, crazy. like, actual insanity!"

both girls laughed until they had to clutch their stomachs. as they calmed down, faye began explaining her past couple of days while being in vegas by herself. "well, damian stopped by your place asking for you, i told him you were with chris." faye explained, not realizing that damian did not want delilah talking to chris. "faye! are you serious?" delilah shouted, slamming the bowl of popcorn onto the coffee table, causing a few pieces of popcorn to fly out of it.

faye slowly picked up the pieces that fell, and shoved them in her mouth. delilah scoffed at the girls actions. "what? five second rule!" faye breathes, swallowing the lump of popcorn she just ate from the floor. "i'm not being a bitch over you eating popcorn off of the floor, faye. i cant belive you told damian! he's going to kill chris!" delilah scoffed , rolling her eyes at her friend.

"my god delilah, based on the shit that you told me about chris you guys may possibly get together, damian would have to meet him eventually! i just...kinda told him too early!" faye said, slightly figuring out ways to defend herself without looking stupid.

"besides, i just got her an hour ago. please don't be a bitch already." faye smiled, grabbing ahold of both of delilah's hands, and placing a kiss on both of them. "okay, fine. this conversation is not over though." delilah sighs before getting up to stretch her legs a bit.

faye leaned back on the couch and checked the time on her phone. "so, who else is staying here besides you?" she asks, while posing for a selfie. "well chris lives here when he visits, same with his triplet brothers; matt and nick, so does the maid, maisy." delilah explains, making faye nod.

"okay, when am i meeting these people?" faye said, raising both of her eyebrows with a hint of attitude. delilah checked her phone, and walked towards the window, trying to see if she could spot chris. "well, actually everyone should be home by now. it's friday so they don't work as much on weekends." delilah responds while walking back to the couch, and sitting down.

"so i'll get to see my man lorenzo?" faye asked, raising her eyebrows up and down quickly. delilah slowly rolled her eyes, and tucked her hair behind her ear.

...

after about thirty minutes of waiting for the boys to come back, they finally came in through the front door, all looking very, very tired; except nick, who looked very well-rested. "hey guys, i have someone for you to meet!" delilah said, quickly walking towards the group of boys.

"hi, faye." chris says, waving to the girl, she waved back, and put her phone face down on the coffee table. "hello, beautiful." lorenzo said , making faye slightly gasp. "hey, delilah, and nice to meet you, faye." matt says politely, while kicking his work shoes off, and walking to the kitchen. lorenzo did the same, and so did chris. nick slowly followed behind, still wearing slippers.