Part 10

A/N: do you guys like the new cover? I really like it! I made it on procreate pocket! It was like super easy. So I found this pic on the internet, props 2 the artist ur rly good (eheh couldn't relate) so then I added the text and the little smudges around the edges on the app.

"So why did you invite us here?" Keefe asked, once they were at Fitz and Alaya's house

"Well......" Alaya started "we got some news yesterday and.....!" She gestured to Fitz

"Alaya's pregnant!!!" Fitz finished

"Really?!" Keefe and Sophie asked

"Oooh what's the gender?" Keefe asked

"We're not telling!" Fitz decided "the gender is..... surprise to you and then we can rub it in your face that we knew the whole time!"

"Pweaaaaaase tell meeeeee!" Sophie begged

"Don't make me do it!" Sophie warned

"You wouldn't!" Fitz said

"Oh, I would!" Sophie confirmed

"Whats it?" Alaya asked

"Oh, it's this thing she does when she doesn't get her way" Dex filled her in

"Imma do it." Sophie warned again

"Just do it..." Fitz sighed

"Stay strong Fitz!" Keefe and Dex yelled across the room

Sophie took a step towards Fitz and batted her eyelashes, opening her big brown eyes.

Fitz whimpered

"Stage one, brutal" Keefe said

Sophie raised up on her toes so that she was at Fitz's eye level. She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair.

He giggled awkwardly "snap out of it Fitz!" He whispered to himself

"Please Fitzy,"She said, fake crying and wiping her tears on his shirt, then instantly producing more tears.

"Ooooooh she pulled a Fitzy on you!" Dex said "I remember when I was Dexy..."

She batted her eyes again and then whispered in his ear "pleeeeeaaaase" she went back to playing with his hair, before twirling her hair a little.

He giggled again "It's a boy!" He said

"FITZ!" Alaya yelled

"Yay!!" Sophie said giving him a hug "Works every time!"

She gave Keefe and Dex a high five.

"Really? it's that easy?" Alaya asked, trying the process

"No, It only works for her for some odd reason" Dex mumbled "I wonder if I can make a gadget to prevent it..."

"She's like a beguiler..." Fitz said breaking out of his giggly trance "I can't believe I fell for it again!"

"It's the eyes." Keefe said pulling her in for a hug "She lures you in with her big brown eyes, then, bam! Instantly stuck in a trance." Keefe added "Definitely the alicorn gene, Wynn and Luna can do it too, although not as well."

"Anyway" Sophie said, getting back on track "your having a boy! Congrats! Keefe and I have some news too! We just figured out today!"

"She's pregnant too!" Keefe announced

"With identical twins! Two girls!" Sophie finished

Biana squealed with glee.

"See im not evil like some people! I told you the gender! And the twindom!"