Untitled Part 12

A/N: hiiii so last chapter I decided to do vibing twice.... Also I just decided to include a random question because i've been asking my friends this lately and their answers are really interesting.....

If you could have 2 abilities what would they be? Would you be a mentor for them? Why did you choose these abilities and why or why not would you mentor in them?

I would choose hydrokinetic and Mesmer. I would mentor in both. I feel like mesmer would be really helpful in battle and idk i just think hydrokinetic sounds so cool! I would mentor definitely because I have thousands of years to live and I need to spend them doing something.

New name pronunciations

Jayda: (jay- duh)

Calla: (Coll- uh)

Cantra: (can-truh)

Branly: (bran- lee)

Maiya: (may- yuh)

Amby: (am-beeh)

Kam: (Kah- uhm)

Siella (Sigh- yell- uh)

———————————————————

The next 5 years went by fast. Jada, her inflicting prodigy could now inflict positive emotions, Calla, her polygot could practically talk to trees she was so good, and Cantra could now slip past Fitz's blocking and transmit long distances.

Kam and Siella were now dating, thanks to a little push by Kam's empathy mentor.

the kid's had turned 6, and their hair was growing out, now at their shoulders.

Alaya and Fitz's son, branly, was now almost 5 and quite the brat and, taking after Fitz, got angry easily. Meanwhile they're other daughter, maiya was only 1 and getting cuter by the day.

Meanwhile, Biana and Dex's daughter, Amby was a perfect little angel.

"Branly, you can't just do that, you need to be nice to her." Sophie scolded him

Branly was quite the character, with his teal eyes, his black hair, his soft, light brown skin and his ability to cause trouble everywhere he went.

Branly loved his toys quite a bit and wasn't happy when they were taken away from him.

"Branly brother." Maiya said, pointing to Branly.

Maiya was an adorable little 1 year old. She had Alaya's dark skin, Indigo eyes and smooth hair, weaved into hundreds of little braids.

Then she pointed to a whimpering Carra, still upset about having her toy taken away. "Carra, brother." She cheered pointing to Sophie's enlarged stomach.

"Yes, Carra's brother is in my stomach." She smiled at Maiya

"In stomach? How did it get in there?" Maiya wondered, confused

"That's a story for another day." Sophie laughed

"Auntie Sophie ate a baby!" Keefe said patting Maiya's head and sitting down next to his wife. He picked up his sobbing daughter and instantly she stopped.

"Daddy!" Carra giggled "mommy didn't eat a baby,  9 months ago I walked into to you and momma's room and-"

"That's enough." Keefe silenced her.

It was quite the baby swarm at Sophie and Keefe's house. The Vackers and Dizznees had gone out to lunch with Alden and Della, leaving them to babysit.

There were 6 children in total. Carra, Lily, Raina, Maiya, Branly and Amby.