Chapter 1: You Got Busted!...But At What Cost

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

In the streets of a certain city. A certain boy can be seen skipping on the road and holding flowers and many gifts.

Y/n's pov:

I was currently skipping on the road with multiple gifts for my girlfriend as that's where I'm heading. It was currently our first year anniversary. Which means, weve officially been together for over a year now. But I don't just plan on giving her a gift just for our anniversary.

As it just so happens, that we started dating on her birthday, the same day on which I confessed to her and became lovers. I also had a different gift for her birthday aswell.

Y/n:"Ah! I'm so excited!" I said to myself while skipping

After a while of skipping happily, I arrived at her house.

I went over to her door and knocked and then knocked again, I knocked and knocked until her mother opened the door

(M/N= Mother's Name)

M/n:"Ara ara, Hello there, Y/n" She greeted me.

Y/n:"Hello ma'am. I'm here to see Krista, is she around?" I asked her as she notices my gifts.

M/n:"Oh is it your Anniversary already? Geez, I guess time flies by fast." She said as she opens the door even more. "Come in. She's at her room. I think I remember her bringing a classmate over to study." She said confusing me.

Y/n:"Study? But exams isn't up until 3 months?" I asked in confusion.

M/n:"Hmm...I don't know either... Anyway, how about you go upstairs and meet her. I'll come after with a tray of cookies." She offered.

Y/n:"Thank ma'am." I thanked her as I began going upstairs.

M/n:"Your welcome, Sweetie." She replied.

I was now in the hallway as I began walking towards ger bedroom door, but I get closer I hear a wierd squeeky sound.

*squeek*