Chapter 3: Apology And Jealousy

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"Good-to-morning!" I greeted Akira as I enter the classroom as he smiles.

Akira:"Good morning to you too, Y/n." He greeted back with me walking towards his desk. "So, did you get a goodnight sleep?" He asked me worried.

Y/n:"Oh you bet! But it was quite hard with all of the Ice cream I ate last night." I said regretting I agreed with my sisters.

Akira:"Let me guess, you're sisters?" He aksed as I nodded. "You really love them, huh?"

Y/n:"Oh, more than the world!" I answered.

Akira:"Anyway, I was thinking. Maybe I come over to your house tommorow? It is the weekends?" He asked as I rest my chin to my fingers imitating a thinking expression.

Y/n:"Hmm...Yeah! You can come! But you better bring some snacks!" I demanded as he just laughs.

Akira:"Hahaha. So, what snacks do you want? I'll get you anything." He offered as my eyes lit up.

Y/n:"Doritos! I WANT DORITOS!" I yelled happily as he nods.

Akira:"Okay, Dorito's it i-" He cut's himself off as I see hum glaring to his left.

I then look to where he was glaring at to see Kristal approaching us, who was also glaring at Akira.

Akira:"...What are you doing here?" He asked in cold voice.

Kristal:"I just wanted to talk to Y/n. Is there a problem?" She answered.

Akira:"To the current Y/n, No. But to me, there's alot of problems that's gonna take place..." He replied to her.

Y/n:"Oookay...How about we just stop with the glaring and just talk, okay?" I said as they both sigh and stopped glaring at each other. "Great! So, Kristal. What did you want to talk about?" I asked her as she looks down.

Kristal:"Umm...can you meet be..behind the school...after class?" She requested.

I then lool towards Akira as his hands form an x and was shaking his head to not agree. Seeing this, I look back towards Kristal with an answer.

Y/n:"...Sure" I answered as Akira look's disappointed and Kristal excited.

Kristal:"Really!? We-Well, I'll meet you there then!" She said in a happy tone as she goes to her seat.

Akira:"Dude, why'd you accept? You know she doesn't deserve your time?" He asked me.

Y/n:"I know. I still hate her, but if I don't finish this drama between us, more people will get involved and maybe even my little sisters." I answered.

Akira:"*Sigh* I'm guessing you don't want your little sister getting involved in this, don't you?" He asked as I nod.

Y/n:"I'm a the big brother. I'm supposed to shield them from any negative things that might affect them, even if my own health deteriorates." I answered as he smiles.

Akira:"Glad to hear it. You're such a siscon." He teased me as I look at him with funny and angry eyes.

Y/n:"I am not a siscon! I just love them dearly!" I denied as he laughs and then after a while I join in.

As we continue on laughing the bell rings indicating class has begun as our teacher arrived right on cue.

Teacher:"Ok class. Sit down." He ordered as we do just that. "Today, we will be talking about vector's. Specifically..." He said as he shows us a picture of Accelerator. "Their charactarestics." He finished his explanation. "Now, who can tell me the 2 charactarestics of vectors?" He asked the class.