Chapter 6: Trial Case

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

After the events yesterday night. I was now awake and was currently changing into my new usual attire for school which is what I wore when I came back. And while I was changing my phone started ringing as I pick it up.

Y/n:"Moshi Moshi." I greeted the person on the other side of the call.

Kunikida:"Hello, Y/n-san. It's Kunikida." Kunikida revealed himself.

Y/n:"Ah, Kunikida-senpai, what brings you to my phone?" I asked him.

Kunikida:"We currently have a client here and she's specifically asking for your help." He informed as I get excites.

Y/n:"You mean, I get to solve my first case!?" I asked excitedly.

Kunikida:"*Sigh* Yes, you can." He answered.

Y/n:"Yeah! I'll be right over there when I finish breakfast. Bye!" I said as I hang up on him on the phone.

I then started changing faster and after that, I dashed downstairs and went over to the table.

Mom:"Oh! Y/n, your up-"

Y/n:"Thank for the food mom!" I said as I take my toast with eggs and brought with me.

I then went over to mom and kissed her on the cheek before dashing for the door, going outside and started sprinting from my house all the way to my school

Mom's pov:

Mom:"Hmm, I wonder what's got that boy excited?" I asked myself before I shrug it and continued on cooking breakfast for my 3 daughters.

Akutagawa's pov:

I was now currently going out of my gate as I get ready to leave the vicinity of my house and go to school, but all of a sudden, someone bumps into me as we both fall to the ground.

Akutagawa:"Ow! Watch where yo-" I cut myself off as I see it was Y/n-senpai. "Se-Se-Senpai!? Are you okay!?" I asked worried.

Y/n:"Sorry about that, but I need to go to school fast! See you there!" He said as he quickly gets off of me and runs to the school in fast speeds.

Akutagawa:"Se-Senpai! Wait for me!" I yelled at him as I get up and try to catch up.

Y/n's pov:

I was now currently running through the 2nd floor hallway of the school as I still ran towards the club room, but as luck would have it, I bumped into someone again as I turn a corner, making me drop ontop of her again.

???:"Ow! I-I'm so- Se-Se-Senpai!" She yelled at me as I open my eyes to see it was Natsuki Nakajima, my other Kouhai.