chapter 39

the following chapter contains: alcohol and smut⚠️

Maya
We both walked into Snapes office at the same time, walking side by side.

I saw her and a few other students sitting spread out in the room. Him and I attempted to sit next to each other.

"Riddle, move—over." Snape pointed to the empty seat by Meredith. Oh my god. It's like he's trying to cause a problem.

I scoffed and turned my head to him, "Do you think I would let you and your boyfriend cozy up next to each other in my detention?" He tilted his head at me.

"Of course not, Professor." I mumbled.

I watched Mattheo sit next to Meredith with a disgusted look on his face. He didn't even try to look at her. He faced the complete opposite direction of her.

"Quiet. All of you. Start—writing.."

"Did you open the present I got you for Christmas, Professor?" I rested my palm under my chin. "I did. Now, quiet." He squinted his eyes.

I closed my eyes and rolled them so he wouldn't see.

What a dick.

Snape entered his potions closet, his back facing all of us. I looked up from my parchment and writing materials and glanced at the both of them out of curiosity.

I know damn well Mattheo wouldn't let her touch him.

She softly rubbed her hand on his shoulders, smiling at him, trying to...flirt?? He slowly looked up at her, I couldn't make out what expression he was making, I was beginning to get upset at her touching him.

Before I was able to get up or say anything, he smacked her hand down and wrapped his around her throat.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened, that's something I really hadn't expected.

"Do not fucking touch me!" He hissed at her.

He roughly let go of her throat, letting her breath, and looked back down at his parchment.

Snape walked in at about the right time, I shot my head back down at my work, pretending that I was actually doing something.

I could hear her heavy panting from across the room. How much oxygen does this bitch need?? I feel sorry for Mattheo, her breath probably stinks and she's sucking up all the fresh air around him.

——————

Mattheo
Again.

"You know, I technically don't need your permission to sleep with her. I can just head out right now." He smirked whilst he twirled the dagger tip into his finger.

"Yes you do, you bastard!" I hissed at him. My whole body ached. "She would never sleep with you." I laughed at him. No way this guy thinks he has a shot with my girlfriend. He's got to be fucking shitting me.

"I have a plan." He smirked.

"Oh really, and what is that?" I scoffed at him.

"I'm not stupid enough to tell you." He chuckled. I stayed quiet for a second, letting him zone out. I slowly stood up from being on my knees and gave him an uppercut to the jaw.

"You were stupid enough to let me hit you off guard." I laughed at him stumbling back.

I was able to get some real good punches in on him until he used the unforgivable curse on me, again. It was becoming normal at this point.