Sᴀꜰᴇ

sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

.sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.

The boys and I made it our way down the grand hall. I was in the middle of the square they've made as if they were ready to protect me if they needed to me. Warmth bubbled throughout my stomach as I looked at them.

The guards moved from their position and pulled open the big tall doors. Voices were immediately ringing everywhere around me. Oh no. I didn't really think this through. Hundreds of people were talking and moving around the big oval room.

My heart was practically beating out of my chest. An invisible hand started to creep around my neck. A ring clad hand wrapped around my hand and another around my waist. I looked up to see Elliot staring down at me.

"Calm, little one. You're fine, we're gonna be here every step of the way. And don't think of this as something scary. Just think that you're at school. Something that makes you comfortable. We'll be with you every step of the way." He said. The hand was burned away and I felt like I could breath again.

We walked through the entrance and I was in awe. Chandeliers we're hanged from the ceiling shining brightly giving the ballroom a gold illuminated glow. There tables and chairs in white satin sheets along the walls. Some people say chatting to one another. In the center of the room was where most of the guests were.

Some were dancing, some were talking in groups, and some stood and watched people dance. I have to say it was alluring watching them dance. I would actually have fun if I didn't know the secret behind the organization. I turned to look at Elliot.

"Eli?" He hummed "Does every one here....know what's going on?" He sighed softly.

"Some do and some don't. The ones who don't, come here because they have a reputation to keep up with. Make sure that they are seen at a popular event such as this one to get more publicity. The ones who do, don't need publicity. They simply come for what's going to happen after the party. They come to the main event as a cover. These people, majority of them are important people, my love. Like senators, judges, people who have chairs in the government. So, the ones who have the most attention on them." He took my chin and gently turned it toward a man who was surrounded by numbers of men and woman.

He was slim but muscular. His blonde hair was gelled back and his somewhat handsome face was on display. He tilted his head back and laughed clearly laughing at whatever the man in front of him said. A soft click ringed out softly.

"Are the scum of the fucking earth. That my love. Is our target." He whispered into my ear. I shivered softly as his breath brushed along my neck. I tilted my head as I started at the target.

"That's him?" I asked. He nodded then let go of my chin.

"Oh what I would give to throw this shoe at his throat." Sammy said glaring at him. Eros turned to look at him.