part one

NATION'S HIGH CLASS ACTOR IS REPORTEDLY DATING RISING KOREAN WRITER?!
written and edited by; eunha kim of disbatch

nation's high class actor kim mingyu has been reportedly dating a korean writer under the name of jeon wonwoo and we have to admit, they're the cutest couple ever if they are confirmed dating.
it's been rumored they've been dating for two years before actor mingyu's career skyrocketed and being the most paid actor in south korea.

this is only rumored but we do hope mingyu's company releases a statement towards the rumors that started to spike up after mingyu's recent idolgram post.

-> click here to see mingyu's post on idolgram!

• • •

IDOLGRAM

min9yu_k

liked by everyone_woo and 1,358,284 othersmin9yu_k thank you for this date

min9yu_k thank you for this date.

comments:
pledis_boos A DATE OMG HANSOL DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT @vernon_98
↪️ vernon_98 pledis_boos oh wow, it was another date to the place they first met
↪️ pledis_boos vernon_98 couple goals🥺

xuminghao_o oh my
↪️ junhui_moon xuminghao_o do you still need the gummy bears haohao
↪️ xuminghao_o junhui_moon yes
↪️ junhui_moon xuminghao_o okay, i'll get some

[ pinned ] everyone_woo you're welcome.

• • •

the door to the apartment clicked open and immediately mingyu was greeted with his lover's arms wrapping around him.
"why'd you pin my comment gyu.." wonwoo whispered as he snuggled closer to his actor boyfriend.
"i just felt like it." mingyu whispered, kissing the top of wonwoo's head and taking off his coat. wonwoo taking the coat and hanging it on the rack.

"how was work?" wonwoo asked as he sat back down with his laptop in view, typing quickly to finish up the last chapter of his book so he could have quality time with his boyfriend.
"boring without you there on set," mingyu replied, making dinner for the two of them. if there was something that mingyu knew best, it was that he always made time for the two of them.

"i saw the article today, should we tell them?"
"it's been three years.. i don't know, it's up to you wonwoo." mingyu replied, he didn't mind exposing their relationship, he wanted to tell the world how much he loved this man just like how his friends fell for their lovers.

from hansol's love story with seungkwan the television entertainer to actor jun's with minghao the famous fashion designer.
life was always so full of surprises.

"i guess we could confirm the rumors." mingyu has a wide smile on his face as he heard the answer, finally.
"i'll tell my manager then," mingyu kissed wonwoo again, hearing the older giggle at the kiss.

🎬 AUTHOR'S NOTES
heelllOOoOoO!!!
yep, meanie
again.

this time social media au~ and they're already dating with my disclaimers being the same as always.

no translations without direct permission.
i do not write to find/feed delusional freaks, i write as a hobby and a passion to be a writer.
none of the characters are mine, nor the pictures, gifs or anything that isn't writing are not mine at all.
the people/characters themselves are not mine, i also do not have any sort of friendships or connections to them.

thanks for understanding.

oh and don't worry about the completed thing— the whole book has already been written down and edited so all i have to do is just publish and publish~