010 loss at its greatest.

TAINTED YOUTH
010    loss at its greatest

the group had moved into the farm house. thankfully beth offered immediately for hallie to join her in her bedroom. the two now 'roommates'. it was fun, and although beth had a boyfriend they talked for hours about boys tan their favourite bands.

as the two friends, entered into the living room noticing the group rushing towards the barn.

"i mean prisoner boy is pretty cute, jail house rock and all that" hallie laughed, as beth nodded in agreement. the pair walking towards the barn.

"hey what's going on?" beth asked softly, watching as t-dog whipped his head around to the girls.

"randall's gone"

"what? how?" hallie spoke up, speak of the devil and he shall disappear apparently.

the group was confused, that was until shane appeared from the woods, screaming for rick.

"what happened?!" lori asked concerned, the man's nose was gushing blood.

"dad!" hallie yelled, her father genuinely looked terrifying. there was a look in his eyes, wild. dangerous.

"he's armed! he's got my gun!" shane yelled as he walked towards them.

"are you okay!" carl questioned.

"i'm fine, little bastard just snuck up on me! clocked me right int he face"

looking around hallie rushed to her dad. giving him a tight hug whispering an "i love you" which her father returned.

"alright hershel, t-dog get everyone int he house! glenn, daryl and roman come with us" rick ordered,

"don't go out there!" carol exclaimed, worried for the group's safety.

"you have lee and t-dog. everyone in the house! lock the doors and stay put!" rick spoke before they began to jog into the woods.

the rest of the group ran to the house. hallie quickly diverted to the RV, grabbing the bag of guns they had hidden underneath the seats.

this was gonna be a long night.

——————————————————

everyone was restless. no one could sit still. hallie was sat in the living room with everyone. funny enough it seemed to be a meeting place.

lee handed her, well more or less threw a can of soda at her aswell as giving one to beth and carl.

"thanks" she nodded towards him, a soft smile present on her face.

looking down it was coke, the last one—whilst carl and beth were handed sprite. she had cleared them out of coke in her short stay. she'd survive off it if she could.

"don't mention it"

"you gonna kill me, huh? what's hallie gonna think, to know her father is a murderer"

"what's taking them so long" hallie asked no one in particular, that was until a gunshot rang out through the farm. shooting up she tan to the door, looking out into the open fields yet failing to see anything.