011 anger is one letter short.

TAINTED YOUTH

TAINTED YOUTH.   03x01
011    anger is one letter short.

—————————

loris stomach had grown, it was clear she was heavily pregnant. hallie although had lost weight, her muscles somehow grew as her body fat shrunk. giving more than half her rations to lori and carl whislt being on a small diet anyways didn't help.

she didn't smile anymore either. she took her anger out on walkers, and always seemed to have blood on her somewhere. rick had tried to talk to her, but she now couldn't look at him. she despised him. she blamed him for every little thing that went wrong.

hallies knife stayed firmly in her grasp as she entered the small home. turning to her left she used her foot to open the door slightly, peaking her head around the corner, it was clear; not a walker in sight.

roman stood behind her, he smirked as he seen her wipe the blood off the handle on her sleeve. stepping forward, hallies arm swung around, her knife directed towards his temple.

grabbing her arm, he chuckled. "nice try, maybe next time aim for the lungs. more suffering" roman shrugged, letting go of her arm slowly.

"don't sneak up on me, you know this" hallie shook her head, nodding towards the small scar that rested on his collar bone.

"have a scar to show" he winked, he had to admit he likes this 'new' hallie. she didn't care about practically anything and it ( to him ) was insanely attractive.

"yeah? want me to make it more noticeable" hallie spat, nodding towards the small laceration on his neck. she was lucky it was small, or else she would've been everything she hated.

shaking his head with a laugh, roman pulled a cab from under his arm. tossing it into the air he pointed to it with a rusted fork, "fancy a..." he paused as he read the label, his face turned into a debatable look, as if he was unsure if it was worth it, "can of chick-pea and devilled eggs?"

hallie raised her eyebrow at the boy, walking past him she patted his shoulder shaking her head. it seemed the group had gathered in the living area. funny thing to call it now-a-days considering half of the living population was now dead. maybe it was better suited as the dead-room.

"what's up, momma" hallie winked as she crouched down infront of a panting lori.

it seemed hallie cared more for the baby living in loris stomach than she did herself. she always had a soft spot for kids, it seemed like a trait she carried on from the life before this.