Prologue. Tartaglia is flat.

Roos is exploring the Chasm with her comrade, Tartaglia. Otherwise known as Childe, Ajax, Wallet, Daddy or Ed Sheeran. They near the end of a cliff, and have to cross over the darkness below.
'Oh no, what are we going to do now?' Roos asks Tartaglia. 'Look, over there,' the man exclaims. 'it's a rope!'
Roos wonders if it'd be safe to cross over. 'Won't we fall?'
'No, I'm a professional. Trust me.' Tartaglia winks and takes large strides over to the rope. He lays his hand on the rope, and pushes on it softly. 'Yeah, it'll hold.' 'How the hell do you know that from just pushing on it?' Roos questions.
'Penis.' Tartaglia grins 😜😝
'You're so funny.' 😐
They start carefully crossing the rope, their hands and feet gripping it. Roos glances at Tartaglia's ass and makes a remark: 'Your actually so flat.' Now Tartaglia's mad. Really mad.

His ass has always been his weak spot. He's never had much cake, and hearing someone say he didn't really confirmed that fact. 'Well, I doubt you could even check if I was flat.' Tartaglia huffed.
Roos raised her eyebrow, or tried to, because she can't. 'Wydm by that?'
'You're literally blind.' Tartaglia stated, still trying to cross the rope. 'Stfu ur a ginger.' He got as a response.

The Ed Sheeran was too stunned to speak.

A/N: I'm so proud of myself for completing this first chapter! It was sooo hard for me 😢😦 (Me when Nanami) I'm going to reread it, and then publish it. 😍 This was just a cute little prologue, with some fun happy banter! :) Hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter 😝😈