2. Zhongli Arrives, and a deal is made.

Tartaglia swings his bow once more. Roos growls. This is enough. She raises her arms in the air and summons the alpha, Zhongli. (Otherwise known as Grandpa, Geo daddy, Sugar baby, idk.) Tartaglia raises an eyebrow, wondering how Mr. Zhongli was going to appear.

Geo Daddy rose up out of the Chasm, a serious look on his face. He ascended a bit above them. Then he moved to a sitting pose to let the two get a good look at his fat ass, before floating downwards. He made a seat for himself, sat down and crossed his legs.

'Hello sugar daddy, and Roos. What can I do for you today?' Tartaglia looked up at him, then looked at Roos. 'Stick his bow up his ass.' Roos replied, deadly serious. She pushed her glasses up her nose, and crossed her arms. 'Wow you're such a baddie! Girlboss!' Zhongli yelled in a high-pitched voice.

'Okay.. calm down. Will you do what I asked?'
'I suppose. But you are to make a contract,' Zhongli closes his eyes. 'If he dies, you owe me 1.000.000 Mora. If he lives, you get absolutely nothing, except the knowlegde of him being alive.'
'I'll get the money from Lizzy. She has 12.000.000 Mora.' (omg poor me)
Tartaglia's eyes widen. 'Dude she's richer than me..'

'Deal.' Zhongli puts his hand forward. Roos shakes it. 'Deal.'

A/N: I'm just now realising I write in different times.. like he swings, he looked. Ignore that UwU So the next chapter will be WARNING SMUT NSFW 18+ UWU KINKY HOT 😇😇😈😈😈😈